K Fed on Ellen

Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• That little move that Fed and Ellen pulled at the end..a mini bow.. just straight

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

SO FRESH
    SO CLEAN

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I can't even bring myself to watch that shit.

Him, Paris Hilton, etc. make me fucking sick. This whole culture of famous for being famous needs to end for real.

• -

• god are you fucking kidding me.

Vanilla Ice part 2.

• SUCK-[/b]ward.

• The dancing is fucking ill. I watched with the sound off, though.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I enjoyed that.

• I can't even bring myself to watch that shit.

Him, Paris Hilton, etc. make me fucking sick. This whole culture of famous for being famous needs to end for real.

Don't let it get to you... focus on being a real dude making real music. These people are a joke and will fade away into oblivion faster than you can chirp. They may have all the money in the world, but they won't have an ounce of respect. What's more important? I think you already know the answer to that

Don't let it get to you... focus on being a real dude making real music. These people are a joke and will fade away into oblivion faster than you can chirp. They may have all the money in the world, but they won't have an ounce of respect. What's more important? I think you already know the answer to that

The money, right????

The money, right????

Duh! What did you think I meant? Respect? Please, respect don't pay the bills!

The money, right????

Duh! What did you think I meant? Respect? Please, respect don't pay the bills!

Damn straight Skippy! Especially since that pantload isn't gettin' any.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Hahaha, yeah I feel you. Honestly what bothers me is this whole culture of fame for people with zero talent. I'm not mad at dude getting his in particular, I'm more baffled at people's vapid sense of self.
    My daughter was excited to meet Nicole Ritchie and all I could think of was "why?".

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i would love to be K Fed ......he's an American Icon

isn't Brittney worth over $100 million ?

all he has to do is stay in shape and dress like Lil Wayne for a couple more years and he's paid for life

Fed is dude

and he fucked Shar Jackson !

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    and he fucked Shar Jackson !

There's your trophy right there, baby!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Looks like she's been eating

YIKES !

we all take bad pictures

i have my share floating around El Strut..............and i'm a beautiful muhfucka

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

The money, right????

Duh! What did you think I meant? Respect? Please, respect don't pay the bills![/b]

Niether does K-fed, I'm sure.

YIKES !

we all take bad pictures

i have my share floating around El Strut..............and i'm a beautiful muhfucka

Bruh, I am telling you; that's the best one I could find.

: paulwallsittin'sidewaysgraemlin :

YIKES !

we all take bad pictures

Bruh, I am telling you; that's the best one I could find.

: paulwallsittin'sidewaysgraemlin :

i'm on the case ....

Drew...

You lie

Cm'on though, even K Fed should be doing better than a 50:50 chick.

• this doesnt sound any worse or better than a lot of other garbage put out. his lyrics are obnoxious ('your weak for driving an s class') and he is as inauthentic as they come, but seriously, is this any worse than "chain hang low"?????????

• Okay, one thing though... WASN'T THAT DUDE A BACK-UP DANCER HIMSELF?! Why isn't he busting some moves yo?

• for fear of further vanilla ice comparisons.

too late.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    for fear of further vanilla ice comparisons.
    too late.
    Dude, I liked Vanilla Ice better than K-Fed. K-Fed's performance is beyond unprofessional. There are so many more other rappers, regardless of their color (yes, even white ones) that can out perform this guy. I agree with Day--he is in the category of being famous for fame's sake and is horribly talentless.

It's like someone took a junior high schooler that showed potential, gave him 1,000,000,000 dollars and said, "Go for it, you're amazing little boy!" and the little boy named K-Fed bought it.

• this doesnt sound any worse or better than a lot of other garbage put out. his lyrics are obnoxious ('your weak for driving an s class') and he is as inauthentic as they come, but seriously, is this any worse than "chain hang low"?????????

That's exactly what I wanted to say.
    Totally agree.

too late.
    Dude, I liked Vanilla Ice better than K-Fed. K-Fed's performance is beyond unprofessional. There are so many more other rappers, regardless of their color (yes, even white ones) that can out perform this guy. I agree with Day--he is in the category of being famous for fame's sake and is horribly talentless.

It's like someone took a junior high schooler that showed potential, gave him 1,000,000,000 dollars and said, "Go for it, you're amazing little boy!" and the little boy named K-Fed bought it.

Sorry I hated Vanilla Ice when he came out and the resemblence and the whole way he is coming out is eerily similar outside of the money he has.

• Okay, one thing though... WASN'T THAT DUDE A BACK-UP DANCER HIMSELF?! Why isn't he busting some moves yo?

Cause then his lip syncing would be too obvious. Compare his voice between the Kids Award show and this.