Computer Proccessor question???

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
So what is the the most reliable and best bang for the buck? Looking to get a Laptop... & In the past I had an AMD but was a bit noisy, intel??? Please help... Thanks

Comments

• In my opinion, Intel is better than AMD.
    Intel has a new processor out called Core 2 Duo. If you are looking for something new I suggest getting this. If you are looking to save some money then go for the regular Core Duo because price should be dropping due to the new chip.
    Even Apple is starting to use the Core 2 Duo chips.

• I have a vaio with a centrino processor, 512k ram and 80 gig HD and I got it for 1100 9 months ago so something with the same specs will probably run you 8-900

If you're going to use dildo I would recommend an apple notebook. Should run you about 1100 bucks.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I have a vaio with a centrino processor, 512k ram and 80 gig HD and I got it for 1100 9 months ago so something with the same specs will probably run you 8-900

I just saw that same VAIO for $800 at Fry's a couple of weeks ago. It's becoming impossible to buy a nice computer that doesn't make you want to kick yourself for spending so much 6-10 months later.

• I have a vaio with a centrino processor, 512k ram and 80 gig HD and I got it for 1100 9 months ago so something with the same specs will probably run you 8-900

If you're going to use dildo I would recommend an apple notebook. Should run you about 1100 bucks.

Yall the bomb thanks for the info! I would get the apple but $$$