future of soulstrut

francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
well it's been over 5 years of record talk, what next?threadjacked from the K thread.......the numbers are in.the most viewed topic of the last 12 months :1 favorite popeyes side order. ( 1 2 all ) 22767 views 113 reply (No idea why it's so popular...)2 World Cup Bastards Speak Up!!! (Brits stand up!) ( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 all ) 14735 views 943 reply3 Unattainable Boobies Thread 4 Day (NSFW) 13706 views 61 reply4 this explains everything! 13410 views 7 reply (either someone link to this page, or the word Hitler is a very popular search...)5 NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 all ) 10726 views 1117 reply

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i didnt view any of those threads.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    well i guess the future is guys with postcounts less than 200 offering their critique and spending their time crunching numbers to illustrate their point.

you sir are dickcheese.

this weeks shameful display really left a bad taste in my mouth, ill be out for a while, in the meantime all you little worms that suddenly showed up in the wake of one of the worst displays ive seen in a minute continue to offer your valued opinions on the future for soulstrut.

really, you bring so much to the table.

Soulstrut this week:

• Don't go! You've been

I think a much needed Record Day would help get back on track.

• well i guess the future is guys with postcounts less than 200 offering their critique and spending their time crunching numbers to illustrate their point.

you sir are dickcheese.

woah, seems like you might have been taking francislai's comments a little too seriously, I think he was just trying to be amiable. dude usually just posts about records, and seems to have some serious disco knowledge/stacks. I for one appreciate any poster who's intro to the board is a deep disco mix (still waiting for the tracklist btw )

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    well i guess the future is guys with postcounts less than 200 offering their critique and spending their time crunching numbers to illustrate their point.

you sir are dickcheese.

In some cases the low post count may indeed indicate dickcheese but not so this time.

Tom has and has shared record knowledge beyond most....he just doesn't waste 1,000's of posts on the BS you and I do NZ.

As a bartender you know how it is to have an off night.....the regulars are all off doing something cool and you're stuck behind the bar with a lame bachlorette party and the "cool" folks from the Tupperware Convention.

SS is just having an off week and the stench of criminals seems to bring out any/everyone from the woodwork.

And not everyone has such miserable lives that they spend 6-8 hours a day monitoring this place like I(and plenty of others) do.

• the most viewed topic of the last 12 months :

1 favorite popeyes side order. ( 1 2 all ) 22767 views 113 reply (No idea why it's so popular...)

i have less than 200 posts because...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

the most viewed topic of the last 12 months :

1 favorite popeyes side order. ( 1 2 all ) 22767 views 113 reply (No idea why it's so popular...)
    i have less than 200 posts because...

bro, please accept my humble apologies, like i said, this week has been the epitome of NAGL, and when i saw this thread, i blew my load.
    You have brought more to the table than alba gifs and cockosaurus and for that i salute you.

as for you other little maggots that feasted upon charater assasination and speculation, i stand by my words.

and Rockadelic: your analogy was so fucking spot on i laughed out loud.

jesus im grumpy.

Francislai is not dickcheese.

• all is good mate

• well i guess the future is guys with postcounts less than 200 offering their critique and spending their time crunching numbers to illustrate their point.

you sir are dickcheese.

In some cases the low post count may indeed indicate dickcheese but not so this time.

Tom has and has shared record knowledge beyond most....he just doesn't waste 1,000's of posts on the BS you and I do NZ.

not true at all, since you joined we've all seen some ridiculous scans. keep em coming!