Racist-PAP Milwaukee PD

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Hey,

Less than an hour ago (around 2AM central time, while I'm in bed), wifey calls me to tell me she was pulled over by a Milwaukee police officer while on her way to work. During the stop, two back-up cars showed up. With a flashlight shining and her eyes and guns drawn, they asked her for her license and registration. Make it so bad, the racist, pig fuckers had no probable cause because she wasn't speeding or anything. After all this condemnation, they apologize for stopping the wrong person. What???? That's why I hate this fucked up, redneck, backward racist-ass city. Fuck Milwaukee and its PD.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. I will be calling my attorney in the morning!!!

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Did they mention who they were looking for?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Did they mention who they were looking for?

Of course not, they follow us (my wife and I) all the time when we drive through town. See, if you're Black in Milwaukee, according to the way their racist-ass cops behave, you can't drive nice rides because you automatically sell crack.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey,

Less than an hour ago (around 2AM central time, while I'm in bed), wifey calls me to tell me she was pulled over by a Milwaukee police officer while on her way to work. During the stop, two back-up cars showed up. With a flashlight shining and her eyes and guns drawn, they asked her for her license and registration. Make it so bad, the racist, pig fuckers had no probable cause because she wasn't speeding or anything. After all this condemnation, they apologize for stopping the wrong person. What???? That's why I hate this fucked up, redneck, backward racist-ass city. Fuck Milwaukee and its PD.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. I will be calling my attorney in the morning!!!

FUCK THOSE RACIST PIGS.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    That's fucked. They ever pull guns on you before? I mean, I can see them doing it if they're sure they found their suspect or whatever, but fuck that "whoops, wrong person" shit if they were actually even looking for a specific person instead of harassing people.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    That's fucked. They ever pull guns on you before? I mean, I can see them doing it if they're sure they found their suspect or whatever, but fuck that "whoops, wrong person" shit if they were actually even looking for a specific person instead of harassing people.

That's right Brian, doesn't pass the smell test, does it? They harass and beat down Black folks and other minorities around here all the time. Hell, I was questioned about a bank robbery right upon arriving to my own apartment complex on my way home from teaching an evening class. The pig says, "Well, the suspect was Black and articulate like you." What??? So I guess there is only one articulate Black man in all of Milwaukee. Ran check on my ID and everything. Bear in mind, I'm suited down professionally, not looking like some gang-banger. I had 45 (student) witnesses as to my whereabouts. Plus, I went up to the officers to ask what was going on since so many of them were around the complex. If I pulled a robbery, why the fuck would I roll up on the fuzz? On top of all the other stresses of life, we gotta deal with dumb shit like that around here. Fuck this place!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A very close friend of mine was beaten and mugged by 4 gutter punk kids on Monday (3 guys and 1 girl). They ran up on her and punched her in the back of the head. As she lay on the ground, one guy grabbed and emptied her purse and 2 of the guys held her down while the bitch ass bitch kicked and stomped her mostly in the crotch. This occurred downtown near the city museum at 2 in the afternoon. The attack was unprovoked and unexpected. (My friend is the most genuine, kind, generous and unselfish person I have ever known. Truly an angel.)

After the attackers ran off, she ran (literally) across the street to the courthouse. She found 2 policemen. She explained what happened and they questioned her as if they didn't believe her. Then one cop said to the other, "Well, I guess we get to take an air-conditioned ride and get out of this hot ass sun!" They put her in the patrol car to search for the attackers. She gave them a description of "3 grungy White males and 1 grungy White female." THE COPS PROCEEDED TO PULL OVER 2 PROFESSIONALLY-DRESSED BLACK MALES.[/b] My friend argued and questioned the cops actions. They shut the police car door and ignored her.

She's considering contacting the police department to file a complaint. I told her it'd be a waste of time. I'm trying to convince her to go to the newspaper with it. (I have connections through my Mom.) These fools need to be put on blast and hopefully fired. I think a public outrage will help. (Wishful thinking in this day and age.)

By the way, she's okay. Bruised, sore and shook up, but okay.

Herm

A very close friend of mine was beaten and mugged by 4 gutter punk kids on Monday (3 guys and 1 girl). They ran up on her and punched her in the back of the head. As she lay on the ground, one guy grabbed and emptied her purse and 2 of the guys held her down while the bitch ass bitch kicked and stomped her mostly in the crotch. This occurred downtown near the city museum at 2 in the afternoon. The attack was unprovoked and unexpected. (My friend is the most genuine, kind, generous and unselfish person I have ever known. Truly an angel.)

After the attackers ran off, she ran (literally) across the street to the courthouse. She found 2 policemen. She explained what happened and they questioned her as if they didn't believe her. Then one cop said to the other, "Well, I guess we get to take an air-conditioned ride and get out of this hot ass sun!" They put her in the patrol car to search for the attackers. She gave them a description of "3 grungy White males and 1 grungy White female." THE COPS PROCEEDED TO PULL OVER 2 PROFESSIONALLY-DRESSED BLACK MALES.[/b] My friend argued and questioned the cops actions. They shut the police car door and ignored her.

She's considering contacting the police department to file a complaint. I told her it'd be a waste of time. I'm trying to convince her to go to the newspaper with it. (I have connections through my Mom.) These fools need to be put on blast and hopefully fired. I think a public outrage will help. (Wishful thinking in this day and age.)

By the way, she's okay. Bruised, sore and shook up, but okay.

Herm

Hey Herm,

That's what pisses me off about all this shit. We are the most hard-working, law-abiding citizens you can find. We pay our taxes, treat others with respect and kindness, yet the police who are supposed to protect citizens, are always fucking with us. I'm more afraid of Milwaukee police officers than felons! I obsessively drive the speed limit, while White folks speed past, because I don't want them to pull me. I'm big fucker, so they'd give me a beatdown fo sho. I've had officers slow down to a fucking crawl, just so they could pull behind me and run my plates. That's why we're leaving this bigoted, racist-ass city and state. That's my word!!! Fuck this shit!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to your wife...Unfortunately, there is little recourse for individual citizens because the bar for "reasonable suspicion" is very low; it's hard to prove pervasive racial profiling if people aren't mobilized. I got stopped once because the officer said I was braking too much! I don't think it was a coincidence that I was a black person driving a vehicle with other black women in Cary, North Carolina at night. I would be interested in hearing what your lawyer says.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to your wife...Unfortunately, there is little recourse for individual citizens because the bar for "reasonable suspicion" is very low; it's hard to prove pervasive racial profiling if people aren't mobilized. I got stopped once because the officer said I was braking too much! I don't think it was a coincidence that I was a black person driving a vehicle with other black women in Cary, North Carolina at night. I would be interested in hearing what your lawyer says.

Cosign. As fucked up as it was what happened to you, not sure your attorney can do much. If they were looking for a "specific person" it's even easier for the cops to get around that shit. Or else it was a good old fashioned "pretextual stop" and cops can always come up with some shit to justify that bitch-ass action.

By the way, this shit was all over the news here in Montreal last night: Police stop more blacks, Kingston study finds
    The news casters were like shocked to announce that black people get pulled over more than white people. I guess where I'm from in Cali that's old news, but here it's like, "really???"

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Sorry to hear about this Stacks, and I hope your wife is OK. That must have been quite a long night for her.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    This shit is truly depressing. Fuck these fucking cops.

-e

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That's why I hate this fucked up, redneck, backward racist-ass city. Fuck Milwaukee and its PD.

If it makes you feel any better Miami is LOADED w/ racist pigges. I once got pulled over by a Cuban cop. Dude was all up in my shit...Where you going? Why you out so late? Whose car is this? blah blah blah. I give dude my license and he notices my last name and asked me if I spoke Spanish. I then proceeded to break out into my "raised in Hialeah dialect". Pig boy became my best friend. We talked for a few and he lets me know he was looking for some "negros" in the area who were suspected of... and he's sorry for wasting my time. I guess the locks and brown skin threw him off track. Oh well...Fuck Em!