Deejay_OM, clean out your pm's!

On_the_Red_ClayOn_the_Red_Clay 1,728 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Thanks.

Comments

• bump!

• haha...my bad...doing it now! :/

• done...sorry...haha...it seems that I was just 1 over the max...when I looked...i was like damn, how do I have this many (then I saw they dated back...awhile)

holla at the pm

btw...

Deejay OM "Reheated Naan and Curry" is due out January 07, and just got mastered yesterday!

• Deejay OM "Reheated Naan and Curry" is due out January 07, and just got mastered yesterday!

Finally! Been waiting to hear this for like 10 years now and I haven't even known you that long.

• Deejay OM "Reheated Naan and Curry" is due out January 07, and just got mastered yesterday!

Finally! Been waiting to hear this for like 10 years now and I haven't even known you that long.

I got something right here for you!

man, I'm really pleased with how it's come out so far...I'm hoping all the homies dig it...for sure...how you doing? what's new with you? haven't seen you in a minute...finally coming out of the beat cave...and seeing the daylight again...maybe I'll see you at a jinx sale, or something else soon...

I got something right here for you!

man, I'm really pleased with how it's come out so far...I'm hoping all the homies dig it...for sure...how you doing? what's new with you? haven't seen you in a minute...finally coming out of the beat cave...and seeing the daylight again...maybe I'll see you at a jinx sale, or something else soon...

Word

I'm going for the opposite... getting out of the daylight and into the beat cave. It's been one crazy summer!