Want:Cane and Able"Relating A Message To You"Lp

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited September 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hello Folk:Been looking for this for quite awhile and no one seems to have one.So, I ask ya'll..Do you have a copy of this lp below?;Cane and Able"Relating A Message To You"LpI have trade up on this site and off. Here is the page! (or below the end of this post)I want an original pressing of this lp please!!Thanks for your time and hope to hear from ya'll soon!Much peace and respectAdrianwell here is the list so farLps:Les Baxter:Hells Belles S/T.This needs no introduction.Condition is ex.Nick Ingman:The Big Beat(on Music de Wolfe)Heavy Hitting library Record that needs no Explaining.Condition is vg+Les McCann:Layers Lp.condition is vgClaudio Medeiros and Victor M:Rotations lp.Bay Area Fusion Jazz,ect.Condition is vg+Gordon's War S/T.Promo cut on the bottom left side of the jacket,a little water damage on the top right hand corner.Vinyl Is vg.Kool and the Gang:Live at the PJ'S.Condition is vgLou Donaldson:Mr.Shing-a-Ling(Stereo Copy,Liberty Press)Ode to Billie Joe Break,ect..Condition is vg-OddBall lp'sLarry Norman:Street Level Lp.More xian Psych/folk-ish Rock For ya!Private press out of California.Mainly religious Speech, but on the flip are some way out there tunes,very fuzzy and gritty Psych rock.Condition is vg+Best of 1979-80,Ohlone College Wind Ensemble and The Little Big Band.College record with some moments.The little big band side is the good side.Has a nice break and blah,blah,blah...condition is nm-.Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vgThe Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.The Armageddon Experience:Really heavy xian Psych Madness with a hint of "god loves you"A really great Private press of just all around good psych/bubble gum rock.It also has a break on the lp too.Condition is vg+7's:Dennis Coffey:Theme to Black Belt Jones/Love Theme to Black Belt Jones.Condition Is ex.Steve Grossman:Zulu Stomp 7'in(yes, it was on 7in too)Condition is ex.Pretty Purdie:Modern Jive/Soul Bossa Nova.Condition is ex.Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.Phase III.Ep.Really dope funk/soul.Very moody. Condition is ex.Mustangs:How funky can you get 7in(yellow vinyl on Jet)Condition is vgHighlighters:Poppin Pop Corn/Amazing Love 7in(On Ro jam)(Note:The Condition on this 7in is Kinda Poor,But Its plays fine,with some noise and it does not skip)Shirley Scott:Grand Street/Five Spot After Dark.Condition is vgVillage Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+Mickey and The Soul Generation:Football/Joint Session(On Maxwell)Condition is ex.Mickey and The Soul Generation:Iron Leg/Chocolate.(Has label Wear and the condition is a vg+)Steve Parks:Thinking of you(On Reynolds).Condition is ex.Myra Banks(Vicki Anderson):Message from the Soul Sister Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.Juggy:Oily(On the Black "Sue" Label).Condition is ex.(on hold) TIm Stevens:Whose side are you on/There she is.(on Stebro)Condition is ex.New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul/Wichita Lineman.Condition is ex.Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.Jesse Gresham Plus 3:Shootin'The Grease (on Head,Green lbl)Condition is ex.Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+Funka Fize:Beacuse your Funky/No Words(on Royce Records)Condition is ex.Rap 12's,7's and lp's:Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.BDP:Jack of Spades/I'm Still #1 7in(Jive US issue)Condition is nm-Gang Starr:Take a Rest(c.j.mackintosh remix)/Who's gonna take the weight(lp version) 7in(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic CoverDel Tha Funkee Homosapien:Mistadobalina(lp and radio versions)7in.Condition is ex.Gang Starr:2Deep(remix and Lp Version)7in.(uk issue)(Condition is ex)Pic Cover.NWA:100 Miles and Runnin'/Real Niggaz 7in.(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic Cover.Jungle Brothers:Straight out the jungle(lp version)/Black is Black(Remix)7in(uk issue)/Pic Cover.Condition Is ex.

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hello again.

Someone out here has to have a copy of this.
    Please...
    Pretty...
    Please?!?!
    Thanks again for your time.

Much peace and respect;
    Adrian

• I have a copy but I want cash for it really. Both cover and wax is VG+ and plays through great.

What's your offer for it?