Hold Out (Keep The Faith): Mix, Listen if you wish

BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.funkthebeaver.com/Holdout.mp3 A Deep Soul mix, tinged with Haunting Gospel and Stoned Psychedelic Soul!!Hold Out (Keep The Faith) [/b]1. Harrell Singers - There Is A Land 2. Trevor Dandy - Is There Any Love 3. Downbeats - Why Do You Love Another 4. Sherman Willis - Darling I Love You 5. Gloria Taylor - How Can You Say It 6. Marvelle Hampton - I Know How It Feel 7. Joe Brown & The Soul Elderados - Viabration (Part 2) 8. Stone Coal White - People's 9. O.C. Tolbert - Message To Mankind 10. Joey Gilmore - Blind Man 11. Lee Bonds - I'll Find A True Love 12. Lee Moses - What You Don't Want Me To Be 13. Jaibi - You Got Me 14. The Moovers - Someone To Fulfill My Needs 15. Them Two - Am I A Good Man 16. The Monticellos - Plaid Stamps 17. The Lost Generation - This Is The Lost Generation 18. The Universouls - New Generation 19. Steve Parks - Still Thinking Of You 20. Dorando - Didn't I 21. Little Beaver - Do Right Man 22. Antonio Castro - W.E.L.F.A.R.E 23. Prophet & His Disciples - You Fool, You Fool (Part 2) 24. Lula Collins - Hold Out (Keep The Faith) A Pete Beaver Production (C) 4th September 2006

Comments

• jesus Peter, this is killer. fitting the grey day out here. Thanks for this!

- Jonny

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    just started listening and it's great as usual, really enjoyed all of the past mixes you have done.
    thanks and keep on keeping on!

• Thanks for the kind words, if anyone needs a CD proper of this (separate tracks) just drop me $2 shipping and I'll get you a copy in the mail!

First 3 to PM get a free copy

• just started listening and it's great

• This is absolute ...

A nice mellow starter to my working day.

Big up!!! thanks for posting.

• WOO,WEE....

• Thanks Pete, bloody marvelows!

• Killer selection!! Damn! Many [email]thanks@@@###$$%%^^&&**!![/email]

• Killer selection!! Damn! Many [Email]thanks@@@###$$%%^^&&**!![/Email]

• 23. Prophet & His Disciples - You Fool, You Fool (Part 2)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Post deleted by mylatency

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    LLOVE IT
    DANTE CORNRED YO
    IT SHIT GENRE, THE BOMB
    DEAL

YOU A GOOD FOLLOWA?
    RAD

I LOVE IT

SELL ME

NOW

DRANK

Thank God for moderation!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    amen!

my apologies for the drank inspired rant
    it's buzzed related

although the mix does have some strange fuzzy fading in/fading out..perhaps due to the rate of mp3 encoding 56 kbps?

holla,
    not really a drank, err

=M

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    very enjoyable

• amen!

my apologies for the drank inspired rant
    it's buzzed related

although the mix does have some strange fuzzy fading in/fading out..perhaps due to the rate of mp3 encoding 56 kbps?

holla,
    not really a drank, err

=M

Its not faded in and out, just a bunch of MP3s from vinyl recorded into total recorder and encoded to MP3, thats why the quality doesn't sound great?

The CD will be separate tracks all top quality audio.

Worked out the price is ??2.50 GBP for CD/Shipping.

If anyone needs one PayPal: [email]Peter.Beaver@ntlworld.com[/email]

If you don't, then don't.

Thanks for the kind words, people

Beaver

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I downloaded & listened yesterday, nice. Thanks

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Tons of great tracks on this mix, Beaver, several of which toward the beginning that I've never heard before. Private mind garden wantlist material. Thanks for posting it up!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    this deserves a BUMP

this mix is KILLING IT!!