edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I'm switching to rocks next time.

Comments

• What happened?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    What happened?

• What happened?

oy vey. short version:

had been seeing super cool chica on the rebound after nasty breakup. wasn't taking it too seriously due to recentness of said breakup. fast-forward 2 months - super cool chica breaks it off because "she's seen some things in me that made her realize that things would not work out in the long run". when asked "what things?", answer is "I don't want to hurt you and risk losing you as a friend", which leads to much frustration on my part. fast-forward 1 month - have hung out with super cool chica on a friendly basis and things are OK, but my heart has grown fonder in absence. I let her know how I feel, and she let's me know her feelings have not changed. Fair enough.

And then she let's me know she is now seeing her roommate - both of whom I just finished spending the day with watching the West Indian Day Parade.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    cut your losses and stay away from her. You'll lose a friend, but it's not like you're looking for a friend anyway.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    cut your losses and stay away from her. You'll lose a kinda friend, but it's not like you're looking for a friend anyway and she saw things in herself she didn't like that you probably wouldn't like either.

• cut your losses and stay away from her. You'll lose a friend, but it's not like you're looking for a friend anyway.

yeah, i know in the long run it probably wouldn't have worked out - she was a total jamband hippy chick. but the sex was soo good!