please read and PAP it on

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
the picture is starting to get very clear.
it also seems too much like the new star wars movie.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/washpost/20050526/pl_washpost/gop_tilting_balance_of_power_to_the_right

Comments

• lets see how long those checks and balances will hold out for.

I love how all the facts point to bolton as bieng a pretty evil dude, maybe one of the least diplomatic dudes to represent the USA, but the republicans are overly adamant to get him appointed.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i know i know.
    i wish someone would tell me that im just being paranoid and explain that everything is really fine. cause this looks like the start of very very rocky waters.

watch your backs folks...i just saw the jedi get taken out tonight in the span of 5 movie minutes.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    watch your backs folks...i just saw the jedi get taken out tonight in the span of 5 movie minutes.

Disturbing indeed.

I find it hard to believe that something won't eventually shake out. I mean, really, people figured out about this douchebag eventually.

But who is our Luke Skywalker?

Hmmm.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    unfortunately they have only gotten smarter over the years... Look at the whole Tom Delay thing with his OBVIOUS illegal campaign contributions, or at the very least questionable. The only reason he has survived it thus far is because he is a Republican loyalist. If he were moderate, a dissenter, or Democrat he would have had his bags packed as soon as the story broke...

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    lets see how long those checks and balances will hold out for.

I love how all the facts point to bolton as bieng a pretty evil dude, maybe one of the least diplomatic dudes to represent the USA, but the republicans are overly adamant to get him appointed.

That's because they're bent on destroying the UN. It's like appointing a fox to guard a chicken coop.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the picture is starting to get very clear.
    it also seems too much like the new star wars movie.

Bitch asses the Republicans are. Scared I am.