Official Banned Ebayer List? Please to submit.....

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
So Ive seen this topic come and go multiple times with the request to have a pinned thread regarding ongoing's, add too's and new bans. Seeing how alot of us are jumping back into the game for fall, I thought we could have a re-up of everyone's banned buyers lists. I was thinking I could compile everyones info and add to as time goes by or as old threads come up and anyone can then request a copy of the list at any given time or add to it at any given time.Can I/we do this? Should there be any rules? Can info provided be circumstantial or does it have to be cold hard factual evidence? I dont want to add people to the list who have been falsed or unfairly called out so maybe we should stick to people who have without a doubt screwed you over 100%.Anyhow, tell me your thoughts..post or pm your lists and I will put them all together and add to them as they come along and again..anyone coud request the list at any given time....should be pretty simple to keep on file and add to when nessecary. Can we/i do this??