message to RAWHAMBURGER

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
PM for some reason didnt work, so im posting this message instead, you guys are playin copenhagen this week, let me know if you want me to show you the city some spots go diggin hangout whatever, dejean from here might be available also..peace- ras

Comments

• Yo, Ras we would def. like to peep some reords spots!!! I will let you know by PM what hotel we are staying at...I hope there is a good crowd there at Rust that night. Also can you give a shout to Sonny aka Typhoon to let him know I am finally coming to Copenhagen.
    Peace,
    Amir

• Damn, Im not even going to be in the country.

Dress

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Oh damn, you're playing at Rust this wednesday? I love that place, was there a couple of weeks ago. I'll tell my danish friend I was staying with. You're not coming to Stockholm this time around?

• I wish we could have but Sam wasn't able to get us a venue this time around. Hopefully, sometime next year..we are going to Helsinki tho. Playing the Solid Gold party there.
    peace,
    amir

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Damn, I want to go see you guys play on wednesday, but I have to get up early with a clear head on thursday . I understand you're playing another gig thursday night, so I might catch that instead, because I can sleep late on friday. How many days will you be staying here?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    When and where in Helsinki? Might be able to get on the boat. Any suomi strutters going?

• Damn, I want to go see you guys play on wednesday, but I have to get up early with a clear head on thursday . I understand you're playing another gig thursday night, so I might catch that instead, because I can sleep late on friday. How many days will you be staying here?

thurs is paris
    fri is london...with DON BLACKMAN & LINDA WILLIAMS !! (jazz cafe)
    i know this is not the announcement forum so....

check www.myspace.com/konandamir to clear up questions
    should be a good time.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Ah, Upskiboo's post led me to believe you were coming this week, but I can see from your tourplan it isn't until next week. I'll see y'all @ Rust on the 13th then

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

Ah, Upskiboo's post led me to believe you were coming this week, but I can see from your tourplan it isn't until next week. I'll see y'all @ Rust on the 13th then

oops, sorry mayn, i was told it was this week, didnt check the date, still i hope to be able to take time out and maybe show you fellas record related parts of copenhagen, maybe even visit acouple of collectors (i know a few )