I made a new mixtape and it's called The SoleSider

joostjoost 46 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Since it got some nice comments on other boards, I decided to mention about the mixtape here as well (as in; gotta be careful mentioning anything Shadow @ the soulstrut boards).didn't really take long to make it, so don't expect real mixing qualities. Had fun making it and now I'm enjoying it in my car.http://www.sendspace.com/file/r58mfe1. DJ Shadow - This Time (I'm doing it My Way)2. DJ Shadow - Backstage Girl (feat. Phonte Coleman)3. DJ Shadow - Over You (feat. Lyrics Born and Joyo Velarde)4. DJ Shadow - Roy's Theme5. DJ Shadow - Grand Ol Party Crash (feat. Cage - edited version without Jelo Biafra)6. DJ Shadow - 100 Metre Dash7. DJ Shadow - Artifact8. DJ Shadow - Broken Levee Blues / Instrumental 39. DJ Shadow - March Of Death (feat. Zach de La Rocha)10. DJ Shadow - Bring Madlib Up11. DJ Shadow - The Tiger (feat. Kasabian)12. DJ Shadow - War Is Hell13. DJ Shadow - Seeing Thangs (feat. David Banner)enjoy

Comments

• "edited version without Jelo Biafra"

no "don't mess with texas"? damn joost, that's cold

• well, it's never right I guess... if it was the original version w/ Jelo, people would have said 'nice track, but Jelo ruins it'

• i fuckn love a lot of jelo's stuff mate, that's all. not exactly an appearance that'll make his greatest moments list but all the same - if it's with or without, i'm with jelo every time