A TRUE SOULSEEK CONVERSATION

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
(12:46) [sciaphite] Hello you are a great soul's discographie ? you are a original ?(12:52) [sciaphite] you are a o'jays album[SoulmanWOB] I AM A ORIGINAL(12:16) [sciaphite] ok if you a original !!!!!!!!(12:17) [sciaphite] where you live ? man[SoulmanWOB] WORLD OF BEATS(12:17) [sciaphite] your original in vynil ?[SoulmanWOB] i am OG[SoulmanWOB] originall(12:18) [sciaphite] yes but where i live same town "beat cyty lolol[SoulmanWOB] HOHOHOHO[SoulmanWOB] me i am philladelphia(12:19) [sciaphite] you are a beatmakers ?[SoulmanWOB] you know philladelphia???[SoulmanWOB] i am beatmakers and original too!(12:19) [sciaphite] yes i see philly ![SoulmanWOB] YES[SoulmanWOB] where do you from?(12:20) [sciaphite] you make a beat with mpc, sp 1200,EMU ?[SoulmanWOB] yes(12:20) [sciaphite] i m a frenchie [SoulmanWOB] oh FRANCHIE!(12:21) [sciaphite] it's why my english is rotten(12:21) [sciaphite] yes[SoulmanWOB] its not so bad(12:21) [sciaphite] lol[SoulmanWOB] ive seen worse[SoulmanWOB] right here in USA![SoulmanWOB] HAHAHAHAHA[SoulmanWOB] i make classic beat with casio RZ[SoulmanWOB] akai 950(12:22) [sciaphite] the frenchies were hate by the states[SoulmanWOB] i make records(12:22) [sciaphite] yes you are a tracks(12:22) [sciaphite] this record[SoulmanWOB] i am a big deal over here[SoulmanWOB] VERY BIG (12:23) [sciaphite] ipvey big ?(12:23) [sciaphite] very big ?[SoulmanWOB] worldwide famous over here(12:23) [sciaphite] you are a record it's instrumental[SoulmanWOB] you know of me?[SoulmanWOB] you should know me(12:24) [sciaphite] i don't understand[SoulmanWOB] im sorry(12:24) [sciaphite] yes a beatmakers too[SoulmanWOB] you have good sp1200 beats?(12:25) [sciaphite] and all records make by others producers interest me[SoulmanWOB] MMMM(12:25) [sciaphite] non i make a& beat on mpc 200XL[SoulmanWOB] i have many[SoulmanWOB] you buy records?(12:25) [sciaphite] i would like a sp 1200 for have a vintage sound !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![SoulmanWOB] OH YES(12:26) [sciaphite] yes a buy a several record but my town is very small and it's very hard to find a soul vinyls[SoulmanWOB] i sell many original[SoulmanWOB] i like soul funk jazz rock(12:27) [sciaphite] i buy too not a reedition excusif original[SoulmanWOB] HIP HOP BE BOP too...[SoulmanWOB] old school[SoulmanWOB] okay i go now(12:28) [sciaphite] i m buy afternoon the record of the manhatans, independents, groover washington jr[SoulmanWOB] i must leave you(12:28) [sciaphite] ok [SoulmanWOB] bye bye(12:28) [sciaphite] bye bye you connect in night(12:29) [sciaphite] this night[SoulmanWOB] YES!!![SoulmanWOB] okay(12:29) [sciaphite] this night to chat if you alright ?[SoulmanWOB] no[SoulmanWOB] another day(12:30) [sciaphite] ok[SoulmanWOB] bye bye(12:30) [sciaphite] bye soul man[SoulmanWOB] HAHAHAHA![SoulmanWOB] bye(12:31) [sciaphite] i pick several tracks in yours files ....[SoulmanWOB] you pick?[SoulmanWOB] okaybye(12:31) [sciaphite] take[SoulmanWOB] bye

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i think hes not from around here

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    When are you on Phill? I never see ya.

• When are you on Phill? I never see ya.

I'm on right now!!! I am a original

• Thank you, Phill. I can now fully enjoy the weekend ahead.

When are you gonna start auctioning off all the locations in there? I'm interested in:

reedition excusif original

• Phil cops Jay-Z raers!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    (12:28) [sciaphite] i m buy afternoon the record of the manhatans, independents, groover washington jr
    [SoulmanWOB] i must leave you

hahaha

• parenparen 537 Posts
    i buy too not a reedition excusif original

take, Phill.

• [SoulmanWOB] HOHOHOHO

I guess it doesn't help that I'm at work and can't jump on right now.

"Original"

• worldwide famous over here

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    When are you on Phill? I never see ya.

yeah, when ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    (12:23) [sciaphite] you are a record it's instrumental
    [SoulmanWOB] you know of me?

Shiiite,

Ur not on now...

"Original" Pfffttt!!!

• Shiiite,

Ur not on now...

i am on RIGHT NOW and have been on for long times as original. I am a o'jays album

It's SoulmanWOB now, not the old soulseek name mostchill

"Original" Pfffttt!!!

Original Piff. Get that right.

• I miss all this schitt on SLSK?!!
    I'm getting an account ratt nou.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    [SoulmanWOB] i am a big deal over here
    [SoulmanWOB] VERY BIG

holy shit that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!