PAP?? World Of Cosmo Baker

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Our Dude Of Dudes is in this the latest issue of Complex Magazine. And he's rockin' the Sayer shirt!!! (Psyche!) Congratulations, Cosmo!! As for the rest of ya'll...pick that shit up, hoLmes! (Or at least read the article on him while your girl is shopping for tampons!)

Herm

P.S. Not too take away from Cosmo's shine, Chingo Bling aka The Versace Mariachi is supposed to be in next month's issue. ??Orale!

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Is this available at Barnes and Noble?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I don't know why, but we've been getting this magazine in the mail for free since it launched. Does anyone else?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    and is cosmo really wearing the sayer shirt or are you just trying to get me excited?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I used to get 'em, honestly I really like that magazine. They aren't on some soft hands fashion bullshit or on that maxim frat boy B.S. Plus they don't mind snapping on celebs and having Mobb Deep remake corny skater dudes.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I don't know why, but we've been getting this magazine in the mail for free since it launched. Does anyone else?

Whoa!! Me too!!! I thought it was a teaser or some shit. You know, get me hooked and then make me pay. But nope, it's been over a year now and I'm still gettin' 'em. (On second thought, maybe I should take a closer look at my credit card statement!)

Is it related to Vibe at all? 'Cause that's the only other subscription I have. (The day they cancel Bobbito Plays The Tracks is the day I cancel it.)

Herm

P.S. I'm only joking, Raj. Sorry!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Is it related to Vibe at all? 'Cause that's the only other subscription I have. (The day they cancel Bobbito Plays The Tracks is the day I cancel it.)

Ah, that must be it...We couldn't figure out if it was VIBE or XXL who sold their mailing list. It's not the type of thing I would buy from the newstand, but it's definitely good for a couple of trips to the bathroom.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Ah, that must be it...We couldn't figure out if it was VIBE or XXL who sold their mailing list. It's not the type of thing I would buy from the newstand, but it's definitely good for a couple of trips to the bathroom.

But why would they keep sending it? Do magazines usually do that, give away free product?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

But why would they keep sending it? Do magazines usually do that, give away free product?

Circulation is what sells advertising...if they can say they have 225,000 subscribers, then they can charge big rates and lure big spenders...do you have "free" papers in your town? Same thing, without the direct mailing.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    i loves me some cosmo fucking baker.

backflippingonfocuswhatmotherfucker

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i loves me some cosmo fucking baker.

me too no homo

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    The Versace Mariachi
    is this yours or his? 'cause it's brilliant even beter than the "ghetto vaquero"!

• i loves me some cosmo fucking baker.

backflippingonfocuswhatmotherfucker

thats a dope ass picture.

and..

way to go Cosmo! props!

I am riding a 3 hr drive to the beach(Charleston) later today and a new Complex would be lovely to have with me to read. It better be available here already.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I used to get 'em, honestly I really like that magazine. They aren't on some soft hands fashion bullshit.

As if devoting fifty pages of coverage every issue to limited edition sneaker and toy "collabs" is so much better...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Is it related to Vibe at all? 'Cause that's the only other subscription I have. (The day they cancel Bobbito Plays The Tracks is the day I cancel it. PASUE)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What pappened?

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Speaking of that photo,

my big sister was informed this morning that she is a recipient of a Pew Fellowship. Right on.