MOST views / watchers?

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
What's the most views or watches your auctions have had? Just curious...

Comments

• I think 29 was my highest... although I'm guessing a boscoe or the like could catch significantly higher....

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I had 33 on a Steam Heat... Didn't sell as high as they usually do though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Ebay used to have a little "fire" logo that you would get if more than 35 people were watching your item.

I've had over 100......BUT.....that's because I shamelessly use words like "Sexy", "Nude", "X-Rated", or any other similar term every and any time it even remotely relates to an LP I've listed.

• Yeah I've had into the 30s for watchers but that's it. Maybe people are just booting up their sniping programs instead of watching items.

I have 150 views on a record have up now and it's only been 2 days!

• I think 51 was the most for me.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What's the most views or watches your auctions have had? Just curious...

35 watchers

• i once added up all of the watchers on a large 12 auction i had going, the numbers were over 2,000.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I would divide "watchers" in 3 categories:

- People who will place bids on the auction
    - People just waiting for the final price
    - People masturbating with the pictures

• chrischris 287 Posts
    about 110 watchers on this.
    beyond that, there's been a few in the 50-60 range but i can't recall what they were anymore.

• yeah I've had them up into the 50-60 range... not more than that though.

I've had a few hundred hits on auction pages.

I usually think 1/3 to 1/2 are people considering bidding... the others are a) people who want to see what the record will end for because they have it or b) people who want to see what the record will end for out of pure sport.

• about 110 watchers on this.
    beyond that, there's been a few in the 50-60 range but i can't recall what they were anymore.

Crazy!

Keywords get views way up too, but how many of these douds are buying?? Outside marcofunk and his relations.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    30-35 range seems to be tops for me.

• Ive never really understood the watchers on "Buy it Now" items...but I suppose they are just seeing if anyone buys it so the can gauge demand verus price.