punch a guy while you're at work

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
This is so awesome, but I don't understand why I can't kill him.

Comments

• fun fun fun, for about one round.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

have you seen that you can put on brass knuckles, kick him, and hit him with a baseball bat? go over the the "armes" square.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

have you seen that you can put on brass knuckles, kick him, and hit him with a baseball bat? go over the the "armes" square.

the problem is thaty no matter what you crack this fucker with he wont go down.

This game gives me stress and watery eyesockets

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

the problem is thaty no matter what you crack this fucker with he wont go down.

This game gives me stress and watery eyesockets

Hibbert: Oh, it's quite beneficial. Your brain is surrounded by a layer of fluid 1/8th of an inch thicker than normal, it's almost as if you're wearing a football helmet inside your own head. Why, I could whack you all day long with this surgical two-by-four without ever knocking you down

• I didn't punch a guy today, but I did FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR. Not as dramatic as it sounds, it's a 1-story building right on the ground, but yup, the floor was rotted through so badly I just went through up to my knee on my left leg. Said SHIT really loudly and pulled that out, stepped to my right, then my right leg went through. So now there are two huge holes next to the microwave in this particle board wonder of a building.

Tuesday I got vertigo and nauseau from just being in this place really badly and had to lay down and came as close to vomiting without being drunk. Actually it felt a lot like being drunk, but in a terrible way. Took me the whole evening to get over.

Comment from a female faculty member: "yeah when they turn on the air conditioner, sometimes there are these white particles all on the desks."

Comment from a male faculty member: "I knew about the soft areas in the building, I always just walked around them."

I work in a university where they install basically trailers as classrooms/offices and they get infested with mold and BADGERS. I'm holing up in the main building from now on. I am am talking about not down with dealing with:::

BADGERS

AND MOLD

for a peanuts salary... (even for a degree)

• funky nauseau

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if anyone fucks with me at work today im straight up knocking them the fuck out or at least getting my ass kicked in the process of attempting to knock someone the fuck out

• i don't ever take things to a physical level, workwise or otherwise...but i've been tested. anyone ever been into a fight at work? how serious did it get?
    one sous chef lit me on fire with a blowtorch once. maybe the closest i've ever come to throwing down. i still own a pair of boxers with a burn hole in the ass.

• funky nauseau

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think this is common in Florida. I stayed in a decent hotel there and suffered a similar funky naseau

• i don't ever take things to a physical level, workwise or otherwise...but i've been tested. anyone ever been into a fight at work? how serious did it get?
    one sous chef lit me on fire with a blowtorch once. maybe the closest i've ever come to throwing down. i still own a pair of boxers with a burn hole in the ass.

I worked at Wendy's in high school with some obnoxious kid who I loathed. I constantly picked on him and fucked with him, spray ketchup/mustard all over him, fuck with his food, poure coke down his shirt, smack him in the nuts with whatever utensil was on hand, etc. He thought we were friends for some reason and pretended it was funny. One day I pushed him over the limit when I smacked him in the face with a greezy spatula in front of all the customers and he tried to punch me. He missed, I took him to the floor and kneeled on him and repetedly slapped him in the face with the spatula right behind the counter while telling him how badly I would whoop his ass if he ever tried to touch me again. Now that I think back on it it's pretty halarious. Thankfully since then weed has made me a much nicer person.