KON AND AMIR EUROPEAN TOUR

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited August 2006 in Announcements
What up everyone! Kon and I are going out on the road once again..this time to support our Kings of Diggin' album. Here are the dates:Sept. 7th-ParisVenue: Bus PalladiumAddress: 6 Rue FontaineParty: freeyoufunk feat. Kon and Amir and DJ MedhiTime: Starts 10PM-3PM, 5 Euros before midnight, 10 Euros after MidnightSept. 8th-LondonVenue: Jazz CafeAddress: 5 Parkway Camden, LondonParty: Don Blackman and Linda Lewis feat. Kon and AmirTime: 11PM-3PM Price: 8 EurosSept. 9th-MunichVenue: Atomic CafeAddress: Neututrmstr, MunichPartY: Funk SquadTime: 11PM-3pmPrice: 6 EurosSept. 10th-AmsterdamVenue: BitterzoetAddress: Spuistraat 2, AmsterdamParty: Kings of Diggin'Time: 11PM-4PMPrice: 5 EurosSept. 13th-CopenhagenVenue: RustAddress: Guldbergsgade 8, Kobenhavn Party: Mid Week Brakes feat Kon and AmirTime: 11PM-3PMPrice: 6 EurosSept. 15th-Helsinki, FinlandVenue: Club Rose GardenAddress: Iso Roobertinkkatu 10Party: Solid GoldTime: 11PM-4PMPrice: 10 EurosSept. 16th-BerlinVenue: Bohannon ClubAddress: Dirchsenstr. 40, Hackescher MarktParty: Funk Inc.Time: 11PM-4PMPrice: 6 Euros I hope ya'll support and come thru...and as my man Cosmos said, before you ask why we aren't coming to your country..these are the only ones we got love from to come to play across the 'big pond.' For further info hit me at [email]amirontrack@gmail.com.[/email]Peace,Amir