Seriously, Whats the Story on This Picture?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
2nd most amazing photo ever posated on this site (1st is the contents of Lyman Woodard's pockets)Now whats the story on it?

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

2nd most amazing photo ever posated on this site

(1st is the contents of Lyman Woodard's pockets)

Now whats the story on it?
    fixed

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it's a youth soccer team if i remember correctly
    shits crazy

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    it's a youth soccer team if i remember correctly
    shits crazy

Wu tang themed soccer team with a 2 year old head coach who looks like she'll beat your ass?

I will sponsor this team for vida!

what font is that on the jerseys?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    They all have a day-spa glow.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    youth glow

you lose it after puberty

get familiar?

lol

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    that girl is hilarious

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    One of my coworker's cousins is the head coach for this team. They live in a real bourgie area of south Florida and at practice one day--before the team had a name--someone drove by with "Ice cream" playing on a ghetto blaster and of these kids goes to my coworker's cousin, "What's all up in your guts?" He was just like, "It's some wu-tang stuff, don't worry about it, you'll find out when you're older." So then, being that these are adolescents they all kept running their mouths about "Wu-tang al up in your guts, Wu-tang all up in my guts!" They had to pick a name for the team that day and one of the kids suggested, "Wu-tang all up in your guts!"

They settled for Wu-tang.

Weird kidness.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    One of my coworker's cousins is the head coach for this team. They live in a real bourgie area of south Florida and at practice one day--before the team had a name--someone drove by with "Ice cream" playing on a ghetto blaster and of these kids goes to my coworker's cousin, "What's all up in your guts?" He was just like, "It's some wu-tang stuff, don't worry about it, you'll find out when you're older." So then, being that these are adolescents they all kept running their mouths about "Wu-tang al up in your guts, Wu-tang all up in my guts!" They had to pick a name for the team that day and one of the kids suggested, "Wu-tang all up in your guts!"

Weird kidness.

Thank you. you just made my day.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Weird kidness.

Awesome. You need to get word to them that they are freaking legends up in this shit.

Also, tell them a growned-ass man, who is not retarded, traveled across the country to party with pretend innernets friends and dress like the Wu Team.

Nevermind, don't tell them that. Just the legend part.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Weird kidness.

Awesome. You need to get word to them that they are freaking legends up in this shit.

Also, tell them a growned-ass man, who is not retarded, traveled across the country to party with pretend innernets friends and dress like the Wu Team.

Nevermind, don't tell them that. Just the legend part.

"who is not retarded"

now can we get some of the photoshops back up in this?