Intersections_nonRR

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Yo, writing my Practicum on a reflection of Intersections in cities (history,problems,and architecture), focusing on deteoriated, old, low-income parts of the concrete jungle. Anybody got anything they wanna add? Features, feelings, wants, needs? references will be noted in my bibliography. Examples in my city I'm using. The west end of my city, it was the shitt back in the day.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    explain further plaese

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    explain further plaese

What do you notice at a intersection (walking, riding, driving, bussing)that provokes the senses? What needs to change? What makes you cringe at a intersection on a social perspective?

I guess I'm in my own little mindgarden for this paper. Might be a lost cause using other peoples view. Just tryin' to jumpstart the urban planner in yalls mind.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'm quite familiar with urban planning, in fact, I considered it for a minor in college. My point was you explained -0- in your first post, so I was interested about what you are trying to say for real instead of vague gloss.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i saw a comedian do bit where he pulls up behind a car at a red light @ night, and sneaks up to the car. he crouches below the drivers window and jumps up and yells.

i think i would shit my pants.