I wanna play for the Knicks....

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
i didnt take high school athletics seriously. i honestly dont remember playing basketball at all. i went on to become a lawyer. did that for a few years. and now i am approaching thirty, having spent the past few years sitting behind a desk allowing whatever athleticism i may have once possessed to deteriorate.can i sneak onto the roster?anyone here played for 'em?

Comments

• You should walk on. Unlike Stern Business School, the NY Knicks seem to have no standards whatsoever.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    in-vince-able!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

You have the right attitude.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    shutthefuckup, Daniel.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Jivin and thrivin
    Swishin and dishin
    Hattin and levitattin

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Do you mean sneak back onto the roster ?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You should walk on. Unlike Stern Business School, the NY Knicks seem to have no standards whatsoever.

thanks!

i also wanna DJ the funkmaster flex custom car and bike show

i didnt take deejaying in high school seriously. i honestly dont remember liking rap at all. i went on to become a connoisseur of blazing downtempo. did that for a few years and now i am living in a world in which thug anthemz rarely penetrate.

can i get a spot at the decks?

anyone here know flex?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You are in rare form today!

• You should walk on. Unlike Stern Business School, the NY Knicks seem to have no standards whatsoever.

thanks!

i didnt take deejaying in high school seriously. i honestly dont remember liking rap at all. i went on to become a connoisseur of blazing downtempo. did that for a few years and now i am living in a world in which thug anthemz rarely penetrate.

anyone here know flex?

sadly you can be all that (if not worse) and still get crazy paid off of deejaying.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    You should walk on. Unlike Stern Business School, the NY Knicks seem to have no standards whatsoever.

thanks!

anyone here know flex?

sadly you can be all that (if not worse) and still get crazy paid off of deejaying.

we don't want your help!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

shuthef**kup

i wanna get with your girl

i didnt take her seriously in high school because she seemed kind of mannish. i honestly dont remember being able to tell whether she was male, female or what. i then went to community college. finished half of it. and now i am 30, bald, weigh over 400 pounds and your girl is looking damn good.

think i can holler?

anyone here that can put in a good word for me?

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts

shuthef**kup

i wanna get with your girl

i didnt take her seriously in high school because she seemed kind of mannish. i honestly dont remember being able to tell whether she was male, female or what. i then went to community college. finished half of it. and now i am 30, bald, weigh over 400 pounds and your girl is looking damn good.

think i can holler?

anyone here that can put in a good word for me?

oh no doubt - it can be another kumbaya moment of strutters helping strutters!!!!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i didnt take high school athletics seriously. i honestly dont remember playing basketball at all. i went on to become a lawyer. did that for a few years. and now i am approaching thirty, having spent the past few years sitting behind a desk allowing whatever athleticism i may have once possessed to deteriorate.

can i sneak onto the roster?

anyone here played for 'em?

i know Jim Dolan pretty well, in facct last week I helped move his kid in the dorms at, ironically enough NYU. I'll put in a good word for you. At this point I dont see how it could hurt the team.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Dude paid Larry Brown about $50 mil for a season, and puts his son up in the dorms? THAT has to make for some awkward moments at dinner.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    its a pretty shabby room too, the other two suitemates have to go through the room he shares to get to their room. But he liked it, ther are some cute girls right next door. He's a cool kid, studying jazz theory. Theyre actually pretty regular people.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Suitemates? That's crazy. I can see the benefit of a humble college experience but he is so reckless with his cash and the Knicks. You'd think, at least, the kid would get his own dorm. It's cool though -- I'm sure his dad will buy him the nicest lava lamp money can buy, and plenty of Miles Davis boxsets to study.