BOOTLEG APPRECIATION BATCHEz

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I just copped the Mean Johnny Barrows OST for 14 dolla.It is scored by Gordon Staples and the string thing.The sound quality is suprisingly better than ok,but the Music is excellent.I rate it a 5 out of 5.Plenty of moody loops ,breaks,sweet vox,funky hard drums and ambient string steez.Never saw the flick but i want to now that i have heard the ost.It comes with a poster like all the other ones I've seen lately:Spook who sat by the doorblackbelt Jonesblack shampooblack gestapo etcI know they are crap but beacause of the Poster I bet they will be collectable one day.Also I collect OSTs so I buy em all,regardless.Who is Putting out these illicit slabs o funk?I heard "The Mob" or "They are From Italy"

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I just copped the Mean Johnny Barrows OST for 14 dolla.
    It is scored by Gordon Staples and the string thing.
    The sound quality is suprisingly better than ok,but the Music is excellent.
    I rate it a 5 out of 5.

This actually has an official release on Motown records. It wasn't listed as an OST but rather as a Gordon Staples LP entitled "Strung Out"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I just copped the Mean Johnny Barrows OST for 14 dolla.
    It is scored by Gordon Staples and the string thing.
    The sound quality is suprisingly better than ok,but the Music is excellent.
    I rate it a 5 out of 5.

This actually has an official release on Motown records. It wasn't listed as an OST but rather as a Gordon Staples LP entitled "Strung Out"

BUT DEW IT HAVE A POSTER?!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    you can probably still get the original poster for $30 or so. ive had three over the past 5yrs. one is still on my wall at home (as seen by those whove swung through the house).

great poster/movie/sdtk.