The Horrible Music Thread

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
this thread is for music that sucks so bad, you want to kill yourself. music that is so bad, that if there was a "worst music" category at some awards show, it would be kind of be considered good music in some weird kind of way.if anyone posts the music of someone elses friends band then it is your job to tell them a Soulstrut member thought they suckedi will starthttp://www.myspace.com/sailboattheband

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    While that was indeed super shitty, it doesn't sound vastly different from most lo-fi indie boy/girl pop/punk/whatever shit that has been hanging around since the mid-90s. I fear it is here to stay.

When I think of 'horrible music' I think of Kenny G and shit like that....or G Love and Special Sauce, jam bands. Yu-u-u-fuckin'-uck!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    While that was indeed super shitty, it doesn't sound vastly different from most lo-fi indie boy/girl pop/punk/whatever shit that has been hanging around since the mid-90s. I fear it is here to stay.

When I think of 'horrible music' I think of Kenny G and shit like that....or G Love and Special Sauce, jam bands. Yu-u-u-fuckin'-uck!

well feel free to post Kenny G's myspace page

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    disco, rap, and modern soul.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Crazy talk.

oh yeah, and Brittish blues.

You forgot about Alexander Longrifle[/b], you heartless bitch! I hope his friends and family tear you limb from limb!

You forgot about Alexander Longrifle[/b], you heartless bitch! I hope his friends and family tear you limb from limb!

This just in: dude is a pedophile.

and yes, he mad horrible music.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Well, the slander of Longrifle is justified then.

Good on you, Crink.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    anything with white people and guitars recorded after 1993.

I can hardly take credit for "breaking" this, but I do know a shady native american elvis impersonator when I see one.

anything with white people and guitars recorded after 1993.

pretty much.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    number one in the Dutch top 40 right now... horrible.