ENGLISH TEACHERS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY APPRECIATION

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.tealit.com/ad_categories.php?content_mode=3&section_id=32&search_mode=5&content_id=30880Man, it's people like that who made me cringe when I worked in Japan.peace.

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    thats a teacher? i wouldnt trust him with my kids if i had some.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

That dude looks pretty "tame" compared to the teachers in Japan.

I never hung out with the teachers cuz they were all a bunch of Charisma Men, Zero to Hero types who couldn't get a pussy wet in their own coutnry.

As soon as they got off the plane, they got a stiffy and thought they were Braddu Pittu cuz a student probably politely said they bared some remote resemblence.

But yeah, the teachers at my school were always like "why don't you come drinking with us". One day I just cracked and said "if I met you in my country, I wouldn't hang out with ya'll, so why use this excuse to hang out. I need to cop raers, byebye".

I'm rude.

peace.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i lost you at the first sentence but i agree

yes

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    gaijinsmash.net is where it's at. The art of the Kancho exposed! indeed

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Body Type: Average Bangin'!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    You know SS has reached a new level of hatery when dudes are browsing foreign dating sites and hating on other dudes.

You know SS has reached a new level of hatery when dudes are browsing foreign dating sites and hating on other dudes.

so fucking angry

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

That dude looks pretty "tame" compared to the teachers in Japan.

I never hung out with the teachers cuz they were all a bunch of Charisma Men, Zero to Hero types who couldn't get a pussy wet in their own coutnry.

As soon as they got off the plane, they got a stiffy and thought they were Braddu Pittu cuz a student probably politely said they bared some remote resemblence.

But yeah, the teachers at my school were always like "why don't you come drinking with us". One day I just cracked and said "if I met you in my country, I wouldn't hang out with ya'll, so why use this excuse to hang out. I need to cop raers, byebye".

I'm rude.

peace.

hilarious. more plaese. dorky white dudes pull that asia-mack (i'm wack) shit here, but i can't imagine what they are like over there. then again, really, how can you hate them? seems like it should fall on the asian chicks who are falling on these losers.

http://www.tealit.com/ad_categories.php?...ontent_id=30729

"I am a Chinese Native Speaker and can also speak English pretty well. I had been studied in US for almost ten years."

DAMN!

• gaijinsmash.net is where it's at. The art of the Kancho exposed! indeed

these days, it's Daburu Cho Urutora Kancho!!

• Charisma Man Rules!!! It:s brilliant. I used to work in ESL in Vancouver and there were so many of these sorry dudes that I worked with who just got off on being able to dominate and impress a bunch of sheepish and corny Koreans/Japanese.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Charisma Man Rules!!! It:s brilliant. I used to work in ESL in Vancouver and there were so many of these sorry dudes that I worked with who just got off on being able to dominate and impress a bunch of sheepish and corny Koreans/Japanese.
    I'm thinking that the phrase "Big in Japan" has a whole secondary meaning that I had, up until just now, never thought of.

PS Sheep, play nice...maybe your students have hot naked sisters at home that want to give you all their raers.