SOUL ECSTASY "SOUNDTRACK"- WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Anybody know about this and what the story is behind it? Suppossedly the soundtrack from a lost blaxploitation movie that was destroyed in a fire, but I know a cotdamn cock-and-bull story when I hear one. Who put this thing together? I'm listening to it right now, so far it sounds pretty dope (oops, you're not suppossed to say dope anymore... I mean it sounds kinda "lava" ). I know soulstrut knows the scoop on this one.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Anybody know about this and what the story is behind it? Suppossedly the soundtrack from a lost blaxploitation movie that was destroyed in a fire, but I know a cotdamn cock-and-bull story when I hear one. Who put this thing together? I'm listening to it right now, so far it sounds pretty dope (oops, you're not suppossed to say dope anymore... I mean it sounds kinda "lava" ). I know soulstrut knows the scoop on this one.

The story is invented - it's basically a new proudction but they created a back story to make it seem

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

The story is invented - it's basically a new proudction but they created a back story to make it seem

I figured that, but who's behind it? Any ideas? It's actually starting to bore me a little as I listen to it, but still some nice stuff on it.