Placebo records please!!!

troymccluretroymcclure 11 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Curious if anyone out there has any of those Placebo records from the early 70's.Looking for all of them, if any. Hit me back if anyone could help me out. I believe there were three albums out, Ball of eyes, self titled, and another I'm not to sure of the name. Thanks

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    MAD SLEPT ON

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    MAD SLEPT ON

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Curious if anyone out there has any of those Placebo records from the early 70's.Looking for all of them, if any. Hit me back if anyone could help me out. I believe there were three albums out, Ball of eyes, self titled, and another I'm not to sure of the name. Thanks

Great first post.

Hi, I'm DJ Sheep, who are you?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    have any of you seen how much that Placebo comp is going for lately? Crazy - it's been out of print for what, 2 years maybe?

• I am looking for Lialeh, Soul Messengers, Country Fried Chicken, Light of Saba, Lee Morgan - Candy, Wayne McGhee, and Boscoe.

Anyone got a spare of any of these titles?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Boscoe.

I've been seeing you guys talk about this one a lot lately, so I'm also looking for a copy.
    Please PM responses,thanks.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I am looking for Lialeh, Soul Messengers, Country Fried Chicken, Light of Saba, Lee Morgan - Candy, Wayne McGhee, and Boscoe.

Dude, how did you hack into my computer and steal my want list?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I am looking for Lialeh, Soul Messengers, Country Fried Chicken, Light of Saba, Lee Morgan - Candy, Wayne McGhee, and Boscoe.

Dude, how did you hack into my computer and steal my want list?

You're the one that actually owns BALL OF EYES - you should
    see if you can get this guy to trade you a Cadillac for it or something!

• i dealt with that dude opiated black who has like 4 posts but he has definate heat. if you are going to deal with unknown people on soulstrut they must at least have known references; ebay ids, other dealers etc. some people are so busy making moves that they don't have time to post on super friends club.

also just because you have lots of posts doesn't mean you are legit either...heard people getting burned by regular posters. i was kind of burned by one too. not going to name names though.

mike your avatar is making me feel as if i found a dollar copy of placebo!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

i dealt with that dude opiated black who has like 4 posts but he has definate heat. if you are going to deal with unknown people on soulstrut they must at least have known references; ebay ids, other dealers etc. some people are so busy making moves that they don't have time to post on super friends club.

also just because you have lots of posts doesn't mean you are legit either...heard people getting burned by regular posters. i was kind of burned by one too. not going to name names though.

Very true.

mike your avatar is making me feel as if i found a dollar copy of placebo!

I do this for y'all!

Will trade Placebo - ball of eyes for a small house.

PM me if you're interested.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Troy, my man, you need this on the strength of "Ooh La La" alone! It is totally worth your house.

Troy, my man, you need this on the strength of "Ooh La La" alone! It is totally worth your house.

the very definition of GAME REKANIZE GAME.