ANOTHER BAD EBAYER ON BLAST: waxcollector06

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Don't fuck with this dude if you sell hip hop on Ebay, he stiffed me for 10 records he won from my auctions about a month ago- no replies to e-mails, nada- and he's rampaging through many a rap vinyl auction even as we speak. Unpaid item strikes have no effect on this dude. I want to go all negative feedback on his ass, but it's not gonna be worth it if he retaliates (I forget how the rules on all that schitt go). BEWARE J. SAMWELS from THE NETHERLANDS. He's bad business.I got some more suckas all lined up for the firing squad if they don't pay up real soon. If any of you non payin' ass bidders are lurking on here, I got one message for y'all bitches: FUCK YOU, PAY ME. Have a blessed day!

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    He's dead to me.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I saw dude at 0 bidding up your shit and felt you were a "brave (soul)man."

He's dead to me.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    He's dead to me.

LMAO!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    "Your blocked bidder list has successfully been updated with the new information you submitted."

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I saw dude at 0 bidding up your shit and felt you were a "brave (soul)man."

He's dead to me.

One thing I forgot to mention- he previously went by j.sofa.2006 and actually had been an ok customer in the recent past. Then he started getting kinda shaky with the late payments and then switched usernames and totally spazzed out. just sayin', watch this nefarious Netherlandian. J. SAMWELS. He's up to no good.

I have historically been very lucky with Ebay bidders, even dudes with 0 feedback usually do the right thing. Most of my customers are regulars, though, so I've had few problems dealing with people. For some reason I've been getting a lot more deadbeats in the last few months. They better send me some Paypal, money orders, foodstamps, wic checks, SOMETHIN' fo' they get left with a mouthful of murdersauce.

• thanks for the info Phill, I just added this excrement to my blocked list. Hip Hop sellers should also watch out for "xrics". This toy won two records from me, paid for them, and then claimed they were reissues (there's no way they were). I asked him why he thought they were reissues and got no response. Then he contacts me again. Says he still thinks they're reissues. I tell him I got them from a DJ pool and they can't be reissues. But I'm not sweating two cheap rap records so I offer to give him a refund if he sends back the records. Next thing I know he's given me my first negative after several thousand successful transactions. I just deleted all my rap records from my main account and will be selling them under a different account in the future. Every time I have a problem on ebay it's some little punk in Europe playing games over $10 rap records.