Microwave - MUSIC MP3 .WAV (DVD) SWAP

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
What's up.Anyone out there wanna swap DVDs full of mp3s?I'm not really looking for raer or soundtrack and shit.I'm basically after classic shit -- classic funk, 80s joints, joints for the club, megamixes, Big loud party joints, uptempo shits, whatever. Hit me up with what you got. I got a lot of shit for offer back...I'm tryin' to build the mp3 library mega quick cuz I got this gig on short notice and there's not enough time in the day to transfer my vinyl over or go downloading the basic shits like Michael Jackon, Curtis Mayfield, James Brown, etc. I got shitloads of vinyl, as some of you might know, so I'm not tryin' to be a microwave DJ by any means, just time is running out and my notebook is 14 days away.Anything you could play in the club, I could do with.Hit me up if you're interested.B

Comments

• per0per0 153 Posts
    send me a list

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    I have 22 Full Fela Kuti Albums. Shit like upside down, expensive shit, sorrow tears and blood, or army arrangment always kills for me. PM me on the low low as I hear this is not RIAA approved.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    send me a list

I'm sorted. Thanks ya'll for reaching out!

peace.