your top 5 SS beefs b/w blasting some old PMs

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
sent to:rape_donkeys 07/28/05 08:48 AM[/b] (ah, nothing like threatening people on the innernets over a fresh cup of coffee)re: S****you know there is a differnce. you are not dim. you can post whenever you want, no doubt. i suggest directing your snippy remarks elsewhere. don't make this real. ------------------------------------sent to:crazypoprock 11/22/04 09:04 PM (there was while where the medication worked.)P*****k, I clowned on you taoday. I always clown... On the for real, for real I got nothing but tons of repsect for you. You post a lot and maybe you're just burnt. I know shit gets simple dumb sometimes. I know we can be misogynist, homophobic, elitist, mean, stupid etc. I'm certainly guilty of some of that. But you should really not let it get you. Believe me, my girlfriend thinks we are a bunch of dork-asses, but she's met several people off the board and knows it's all fun and games. Sometimes lacking in the former. However, she usually just laughs...mosty at us. You'll be seriouly missed if you stay away. Take break, but come back soon. Flank

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Fatback vs. Paycheck "Diary of Fatback" beef was pretty hot.

"I have had half a decade of psychiatric training and you are about to enter a world of pain that you could not have imagined even existed. I am giving you ten minutes to delete this."

• Paging RomeroArgento...

and who could forget the origins of "seeing people out in the world"?

What about Star Wars enthusiast and purported medical student Lajar, who speculated that The_Mack was "probably just a broke lookin' ni66a" and threatened to slap both me and The_Mack "back to Africa"?

• growing up in public:

Guzzo vs. Crink vs. Hair & Thangs

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    My top 5 beefs:
    (I wish I would have saved these.)

1) I'm gonna go with one my first which I seem to remember as tag team match between Day and Jonny_Paychecks (then Broccoli-Bonzai) over free jazz. I lost. Also remember Faux_rillz kicking me in the nuts and then breaking it up. He's good at that.

2) Iron Monkey and the "Discuss" fiasco. Pretty sure there that was minute where that was real. Also pretty sure I would loose. Again.

3) Turntable lab [sic] Rocktacon, his DC crew and Capital city records. I really for real wanted to make that one real. Although I regretted bringing whatever about the record store into it. Steph is probably one of the nicest people I've met in DC. They closed. Those other fuckers though...can still call me for some dick salad.

4) Vitamin. Of all strutters I have to give E** the most props for integrity and staying power. The neocon ish. The channelling of Native American anger. I have so much venom for his political views and it usually just makes me look like a dickhead. But he just sits back and (hopefully) laughs. I threatened him multiple times but we just ended up trading records and smoking weed. Oh well.

5) rape_donkeys. the saltiest motherfucker EVAR. EVAR. God I hate you. And love it. I especially hate that you are such a good writer damn you. Our beef will never end...*[/i]turns red[/i]*

Honorable mentional to the other 95.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Does anyone remember the "Niger_Please" weekend bout? That was a free-for-all!

Fatback vs. Paycheck "Diary of Fatback" beef was pretty hot.

"I have had half a decade of psychiatric training and you are about to enter a world of pain that you could not have imagined even existed. I am giving you ten minutes to delete this."

Ooh. Oh shit! I forgot about that one.

I was gonna bring that up too when I met Paycheckz in NYC. I figured Delay would pry him off of me if I got stolt, but then Delay was too busy trying to get at the lesbian sweat pants DJ. So I chickened out.

1) I'm gonna go with one my first which I seem to remember as tag team match between Day and Jonny_Paychecks (then Broccoli-Bonzai) over free jazz. I lost. Also remember Faux_rillz kicking me in the nuts and then breaking it up. He's good at that.

Let us not forget numerous spin-off beefs revolving around Things Fall Apart as the hidden link between classic Bluenote and contemporary rap.

Let us not forget numerous spin-off beefs revolving around Things Fall Apart as the hidden link between classic Bluenote and contemporary rap.

No, let's.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

2) Iron Monkey and the "Discuss" fiasco. Pretty sure there that was minute where that was real. Also pretty sure I would loose. Again.

That one is number 1 in my book. How could someone forget the "don't forget I fucking own you" line on a message board? The happy ending was a bit of a let down for me, I mean, it went from sad to happy in no time. I was expecting more from the two of you.

• Does anyone remember the "Niger_Please" weekend bout? That was a free-for-all!

Ha! I remember Miss Bassie busting him when he said that he liked "Nigerian" music:

"So that would mean that you are from Nigeria, not Niger, right?"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Once again I'm getting complaints about your posts.

A great deal of what you write is offensive, but only very little can reasonbly be construed as hateful. I'm not going to delete you hateful writing; there are enough intelligent posters to provide public censure. However, I want you to be aware of the private reaction you cause.

I hope one day we have the opportunity to talk in person. I look forward to discussing your views.

Regards,

Dan

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i was really into that whole "Thes_Uno" thing, putting Phillmost and Cosmo(?) on blast with that funny pic. here are some PM's "he" sent me when i tried to drunkenly instigate further...
    Don't "sass" me, i don't appreciate your attempt at humour, records are serious business for me, so i take any mocking to heart, it upsets me.
    People are getting real salty about this, i'm gonna pick up the salt with my hands and throw it at them in the form of a little diss. They don't think i got rappy raps for days.
    Thes.

You got dope rhyme, i'll give you a copy of the Butcher Cover Beatles and maybe a Eugene McDaniels for that Keith Sweat shit? if we do this deal you can't say that line again or tell people i got it from you.
    Ok?
    Thes.

Of course i'm Thes, check this:

Digging in the crates with my boys from the block,
    i don't buy reissues, cause reissues suck cock,
    i like to drink a alot of 40's,
    and make hip hop just to get the shorties.

That's a preview for this track we're doing.
    Thes.

plus, i particularly enjoy* the severe e-beefs between myself and Delay *(ate sushi with him later) and King Moist *(wished me "happy birthday, cocksnot") this place is great.

• I remember when I first got on here I used to beef with Faux, Simon, & JP ALL THE TIME. Funny how shit changes.

I like the recent Groove Merchant thread.

That one is number 1 in my book. How could someone forget the "don't forget I fucking own you" line on a message board? The happy ending was a bit of a let down for me, I mean, it went from sad to happy in no time. I was expecting more from the two of you.

Yeah. Something snapped and I remembered reading something about IM being a 40th degree Hap Ki Do instructor or some shit. And I pulled the old "this is just a big misunderstanding" ish. Hi.

You dirty mothersfuckers wanted to see me in stitches. I see how it is.

"Stop on over and see how a real big dude lives"

A few recent editions to the compendium of Fatback quotablez:

"B**ch, I will bury you with social research!"

"Not that I can check, BECAUSE I THREW YOUR BOOK AWAY!"

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    this reminds me: I want more Bannister & ROC reviews

private reaction

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    plus, i particularly enjoy* the severe e-beefs between myself and Delay *(ate sushi with him later
    Why did i have beef? i don't think anyone will remember but you and i, so please remind people how that came about.

Frank,

LOL at "sweatpants lesbian"

• i was really into that whole "Thes_Uno" thing, putting Phillmost and Cosmo(?) on blast with that funny pic. here are some PM's "he" sent me when i tried to drunkenly instigate further...

do you know who the moderator/person responsible for this was? IMO this was one of the weakest things I have seen the strut do in the short time i been around (this actually prompted me coming on board and defending myself)..do tell.

• King Moist *(wished me "happy birthday, cocksnot") this place is great.

ha, yeah you come on here popin' all types of dumb shit. Then when I said something you where like "i've been waiting so long for you to say someething!" or some shit.

Congrats on the wedding, COCK SNOT

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    For us newbies, I really wish people need to link to the beefs they are talking about.

For my own part, someone on another board wished cancer on 'everyone I love' in a PM to me which was nice, then attempted to have a normal conversation straight after. Nutcase. I believe he left this forum with his tail between his legs so I'm glad it's not just me that thinks hes a chump.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    location.

thanks, btw.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I guess my only real beef on the board was with Alien, when he was set off by this(posted in response to the previous night's Superbowl, was not directed at him personally) and came at me sideways...I dont have the PMs anymore.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dag - bellcity got the search game on LOCK. Or are these saved favorites?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    HarveyCanal vs. the entirety of Soulstrut in the banning or grillz thread. Oddly enough I started to see Harvey's side of things. He's just really bad at getting his point across even when he has a good point to make.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    HarveyCanal vs. the entirety of Soulstrut in the banning or grillz thread. Oddly enough I started to see Harvey's side of things. He's just really bad at getting his point across even when he has a good point to make.

The funniest thing to me about that thread was that I got all huffy and such only to speak with my wife that night, my wife that has been a teacher for over 10 years and is about to earn a PHD in education, and find out that she too is for banning grills in schools.

• HarveyCanal vs. the entirety of Soulstrut in the banning or grillz thread. Oddly enough I started to see Harvey's side of things. He's just really bad at getting his point across even when he has a good point to make.

The funniest thing to me about that thread was that I got all huffy and such only to speak with my wife that night, my wife that has been a teacher for over 10 years and is about to earn a PHD in education, and find out that she too is for banning grills in schools.

A few people mentioned the same thing in that thread. Anna and I added my homegirl's account as well (my friend is a teacher also)