The World According To Pretty Toney

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Anyboy see this commercial on MTV2? Ghost is breaking down science on Clarks. Good shit. (I'm sure there's a link on the MTV2 website but I'm too lazy to look.)Herm

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    yeah I like these little interludes. Have you seen the one on biters? How was last night? You should go to Anitbalas tonight.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    This that shit schnipper was talking about a lil while back that has Ghost chilling in front of a shark tank for the commercial? I gotta see that shit but I don't have MTV2

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You should go to Anitbalas tonight.

Where are they playing? I have to go to Congress to see Judith & Holofernes 'cause the Hogginthe'bouche street team accosted me via PM and told me they'd torture me with obscure Bay Area Hip Hop songs in strange time signatures if I didn't.

Herm

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Where are they playing?
    Solar Culture, 8pm is when the open plays a "short set" so they should be on around 9 shows are usually very punctual there. Is Chris at Vaudville tonight too?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Where are they playing?
    Solar Culture, 8pm is when the open plays a "short set" so they should be on around 9 shows are usually very punctual there. Is Chris at Vaudville tonight too?

Yes, Chris is at Vaudeville tonight.

As for last night, it was . I didn't get there 'til 12:15am due to my little brother's graduation. Here's my set list:

Planet Rock (instrumental)
    Steve Miller Band "Abracadabra"
    Outkast "The Way You Move"
    Twilight 22 "Electric Kingdom"
    Tom Tom Club "Wordy Rappinghood"
    Missy "Lose Control"

That's it. Only six songs the whole night!! The rappers took up a lot of time. Oh well. Easy money.

Herm

• yeah thats a ill little spot on MTV..I was loving it when I saw it

but they again..i like Ghost..and Clarks

• yeah thats a ill little spot on MTV..I was loving it when I saw it

but they again..i like Ghost..and Clarks

The ones in the Market are funny as hell BOOM!!. Kicking it in a throne BOOM!!. Talking about Maccaroons and PBJ BOOM!!... Thats a funny dude. BOOM!!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

"Guiliani stopped the drugs a long time ago."

What's the fuck is he talking about?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    -------check the avi. I luv pretty toney.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    -------check the avi. I luv pretty toney.