24 Karat Black lp(anyone interested in it?)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey folks:I got another pretty clean copy of this lp.It is in really great shape, still has shrink attached(along with wattstax sticker on the top right hand cover).The vinyl itself is really clean(i wanna say vg+ or better) and the jacket is excellent! Any offers or trades, lemme know!Also,I will list off some more lp later on in the day!Got allot of Capitol Library records too(the professional series,not the earlier stuff).Really bugged 80's-ish synth stuff..those are up for grabs too, but i seriously doubt any of ya'll would be into them, but then again...Thanks and hope to hear from ya'll soon!Much peace and respect:Adrian(age)Also, like funk,jazz,rock(psych,garage,punk,prog,ect..),library,soul,int'l,some rap and breaks are good too.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    age...what's up on this? (PM been sent)

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    sorry about that man.Just p.m'd you

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    age...what's up on this? (PM been sent)

It's still here and unfortunatly i just accidently deleted all my pm's .So, if anyone has sent me anything,please respond back..I am sorry about this and I hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Much peace and respect
    Adrian

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    PM just resent!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    gonna check, thanks for the reply.

adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Folks;

Just to let you know that the 24 karat black is now done and over.Thanks to those who relpied and took time to write out anything.

If I ever come up on another, I will be sure to get in touch with those who followed up on it.

Thanks again and have a excellent day(or evening).

Much peace and respect;
    Adrian

• MINE!!! bwhaha

a want satisfied after many years, thanks A.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Not a prob homie!

Will call you in a few to give you tracking confirmation and all!

Much peace and thanks for the trade to Homie!!

Peace and respect
    Adrian

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    at least it's coming to Texas!