Austin,TX - Record Trade Party - Saturday June 4th

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
I'm hosting a record trading party on Saturday June 4th. We'll start late in the afternoon (4 or 5pm) so people can stop by for a while and still go out later that night. So start digging through your crates for records you'd be willing to part with. Or if you don't want to get rid of any stop by anyway to listen to records and share some knowledge. If you know anyone that would like to join us by all means invite them. So far I've gotten a good response from my record collector friends so there should be a decent turnout.I plan on firing up the grill also so bring anything you'd like to throw on the grill and beer if you'd like. Send me a message and I'll get you directions to my place.-billb

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    bump. send a message if you would like directions.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    my email was hosed for serveral days so previous requests for directions may have bounced. try this address and I'll send directions --> [email]mkultra@io.com[/email].

• thanks bill for hosting...

no problem. maybe next time more headz will show up