HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HERMSAUCE84!

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Did anyone do anything for the kid? Sayin'! This dude is an ASSet to the community! This lil' frijole always come with ASStute commentary and the jokes that'll have you spitting your horchata into your menudo soup for days (or if you're swing like Herm does, you'll be spitting out your Menudo into you horchata

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    haha. yeah happy birthday to you, my man.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Did anyone do anything for the kid? Sayin'! This dude is an ASSet to the community! This lil' frijole always come with ASStute commentary and the jokes that'll have you spitting your horchata into your menudo soup for days (or if you're swing like Herm does, you'll be spitting out your Menudo into you horchata

You're a fuckin' fucker, fucker.

Ha ha! Thanks for the belated wishes. Once again I spent it in the 'land. Even got to kick it with Daze for a minute before he had to leave for the "We're All In The Same Gang" anniversary party. I guess he had to pick up Dee "Pump It Up" Barnes or something.

Why the picture of Ross, though?

[color:white] His pudding looks delicious. [/color]

Herm

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Happy birthday, dude--are you and Young Phonics gonna do anything special to celebrate?

• damn whoever did the photoshoping on that picture is a genius. It almost looks like you really are wearing argyle shorts from the spring/summer collection.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    damn whoever did the photoshoping on that picture is a genius. It almost looks like you really are wearing argyle shorts from the spring/summer collection.

I think I have those shorts...

Happy birthday, dude--are you and Young Phonics gonna do anything special to celebrate?

Of course!

damn whoever did the photoshoping on that picture is a genius. It almost looks like you really are wearing argyle shorts from the spring/summer collection.

It's all about the meet 'n greet.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Happy b-day.

• damn whoever did the photoshoping on that picture is a genius. It almost looks like you really are wearing argyle shorts from the spring/summer collection.

I think I have those
    shorts

• Happy Birthday/Feliz Cumpleanos Her-MAN-o!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Birthday homeslice! This place wouldn't be the same without you.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Happy Birthday Herm! - hope you got everything you asked for

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

truly outrageous.

hap bday herm.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    hey hermie!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy belated Herm!!!

• Happy b-day.