Ghetto (Next Level)

LeftyLefty 259 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Padua Italy stepped their getogame up bbc times

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I hope this doesn't give the American Government any ideas. The europeans are always on the cutting edge of ideas and design, but this is strange. I don't know if it is wrong, I know it is, but its doing the job. It appears that they are trying to catch loose animals with this idea. The cost to build it (54,000 Lira) has to be less than what some of the drug lords are making on one deal.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    The cost to build it (54,000 Lira) has to be less than what some of the drug lords are making on one deal.

54,000 lira would be like $30. You mean pounds. Furthermore, no more liras in Italy-- euros.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    They (the news) definitely should have gotten input from some of the people that are living in that negihborhood, that would have ended a lot fo potential 'arguments' about the political correctness of this thing.

On another point though, drugs are an inevitable part of existence, and cannot be 'wiped out' as many politicians seems to enjoy proferring. You can't get rid of roaches on Earth, and you can't get rid of drugs on Earth.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    They (the news) definitely should have gotten input from some of the people that are living in that negihborhood, that would have ended a lot fo potential 'arguments' about the political correctness of this thing.

Where was the siren song when this thing was being built?
    Is Mussolini back in town?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This is absolutely disgusting.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Where was the siren song when this thing was being built?
    Is Mussolini back in town?

government=juggernaut