For those of you that skip the Announcements forum

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Plaese to not let this pass you by! P-Ro aka Earnest Borg9 and Max Kane absolutely and in a most royal fashion ROCK THE SHIT OUT THIS MIX. And the cover? Asprin done slayed that shit. Kill't to the hilt and all o' that.These remixes are so on point. None of 'em - not even the George Michael/3-6 Mafia - sound forced. There's a few times these dudes had me groovin' so hard I forgot what the original beat was! Now THAT'S talent. There are a even a few of 'em that work BETTER than the original (see P-Ro's placement of Lil Wayne over the screwed disco beat for proof - not included in this mix). Anybody can lay an acapella over an instrumental, but it takes a damn good ear to make it feel right, you know? And when that feeling is found by drastically altering the tempo of the song...well that's just genius. Seriously, who's mind works this way?!Please do yourself a favor and check this mix out. I honestly think that you'll enjoy it.Herm

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Plaese to not let this pass you by!

P-Ro aka Earnest Borg9 and Max Kane absolutely and in a most royal fashion ROCK THE SHIT OUT THIS MIX. And the cover? Asprin done slayed that shit. Kill't to the hilt and all o' that.

These remixes are so on point. None of 'em - not even the George Michael/3-6 Mafia - sound forced. There's a few times these dudes had me groovin' so hard I forgot what the original beat was! Now THAT'S talent. There are a even a few of 'em that work BETTER than the original (see P-Ro's placement of Lil Wayne over the screwed disco beat for proof - not included in this mix). Anybody can lay an acapella over an instrumental, but it takes a damn good ear to make it feel right, you know? And when that feeling is found by drastically altering the tempo of the song...well that's just genius. Seriously, who's mind works this way?!

Please do yourself a favor and check this mix out. I honestly think that you'll enjoy it.

Herm

I ABSOMOTHERFUCKINGLUTELY CO-SIGN THE ABOVE STATEMENTS

The YAY has been kinging shit this year with the mixes (Soul Boulders, Fusion Batches and now this). Plus Tesga's cover art (and swarthy new logo) are .
    Now, someone plaese to get me the Lauryn Hill remix so I can play it oot.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Sayin' though! Next stop 'n cop :

I can't wait to see if this mix stands up to the true test.

(Plaese to insert "pricey sex jams" graemlin.)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yes, cosigning alladat.

This mix is bahnahnahs.