cameo - we're going out tonight (video)

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
hey,i never heard this song before (cameo - we're going out tonight). my friend sent me the song because he said it was tight, plus it featured wardrobe reminicent of south asian NDN traditional pants...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVfUyapo9xs&mode=related&search=anyhow, GODAMNN i love this song. the beginning vocals remind me of some sly kind of arrangement. i dont know about early 80s soul(and i know quite a few of you were at a certain age to appreciate the stuff) so if you can recommend some great catchy stuff like this from that era it would be totally appreciated.ps: to the person that uploaded some "early 80s mix" on this board before, thank you from the bottom of my heart. i play that weekly...and i think its about 33 minutes...when i forget to take my watch to work, i play that mix on my mp3 player during lunch time...when it gets to the 29 minute mark, im running like a mother phucker to make to my desk in time. so in a way, you've provided me with beautiful music, and a stop watch that prevents me from getting fired by exceeding my lunch time. you rule.peace

Comments