Prayers/Positive Vibes for Gus Poole please.

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Please keep los angeles Hammond B-3 virtuoso Gus Poole in your thoughts and prayers. He's going through some tough times health wise right now and could use the positive vibes. If you have Soul Revolution or any Novasonic releases rock them for him...good lookin'.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Please keep los angeles Hammond B-3 virtuoso Gus Poole in your thoughts and prayers. He's going through some tough times health wise right now and could use the positive vibes. If you have Soul Revolution or any Novasonic releases rock them for him...good lookin'.

Whoah, he's still alive I had heard from a certain "Program" runner that he had passed on.

Shed some light on us in the dark

• he is alive but not doing so well. Again more evidence that Kevin is a complete and utter asshole.

I was at his residence last night and was fortunate enough to touch the Hammond that was played on the record. He is getting better each day and has faith that he will play it again very soon. He was in the hospital but is now on home care, and, though it has been very trying for his wife she is an incredible person and is keeping her spirits and those of the household very high.

For the record, somewhere in his garage there is a 45 with Halleluja, Alright, Amen on it.

There are alot of people praying for him and I will keep you posted a***.

keep my man in your thoughts...thanks