i don't know what's worse

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
save room by john legend (getting scalding hot chocolate poured in my ear)orain't no other man by christina aguilera (getting scalding hot vinegar poured in my ear)

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    save room by john legend (getting scalding hot chocolate poured in my ear)

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Sexy Back - getting scalding hot becky crack in its purest form poured in my ear TRUMPS THEM BOTH

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Sexy Back - getting scalding hot becky crack in its purest form poured in my ear TRUMPS THEM BOTH

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

or

ain't no other man by christina aguilera (getting scalding hot vinegar poured in my ear)

"Not feelin'" the latest radio party jams? You could have a promising future as an Austin Chronicle music blog staffwriter!

• missbassie!

the la times ran a article on xtina and her new album. i rather likeded it. the article that is. and i read the whole thing. it kinda goes into her new album as furthering her divaesque status what with her drastic swings in musical themes and such and almost calls her a revivalist but almost raises her on a pedestal above revivalists as some sort of moder-postmoder diva.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Anyone believing that Nelly Furtado is eating men now?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

or

ain't no other man by christina aguilera (getting scalding hot vinegar poured in my ear)

"Not feelin'" the latest radio party jams?

welllll...i am enjoying the E-40/T.Pain/Kandi and Cherish/Youngbloodz radio party jams.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    missbassie!

the la times ran a article on xtina and her new album. i rather likeded it. the article that is. and i read the whole thing. it kinda goes into her new album as furthering her divaesque status what with her drastic swings in musical themes and such and almost calls her a revivalist but almost raises her on a pedestal above revivalists as some sort of moder-postmoder diva.

sugarshig!!

yea, no. her voice makes me feel violent.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    We've missed you, A******.

• save room by john legend (getting scalding hot chocolate poured in my ear)

or

"Not feelin'" the latest radio party jams? You could have a promising future as an Austin Chronicle music blog staffwriter!

5 stars!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Bassie: I like both tracks in their own way (the Legend more than the Aguilera) but neither was like scalding anything being poured into an ear canal.

As for the new Xtina album - it's vaguely "interesting" insofar as the second CD is cabaret-esque and has more different styles than just the current flavor of R&B/pop/hip-hop fusion. But the problem with the album is simply Aguilera herself and her infuriating insistence to oversing almost EVERYTHING with fucking melisma. You seriously want her to drink some cough syrup and learn to croon a little softer rather than showing off how many runs she can execute in a single breath. I really wanted to like this album more than I did - not b/c I think she's some incredible, unsung talent but she's definitely someone with more potential than your average wanna-be pop/R&B diva.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i have not heard either of these songs

• yea, no. her voice makes me feel violent.

haha. no, i hear you. i mean, her voice doesnt make me violent but i think i know why. she possesses a very "beauty pageant" voice. i dont know how to describe it but she just reminds me of countless talent shows i entered as a kid. yes, i played the fiddle.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Are you saying she's like Toto Coelo, or are you referring to the Missy Elliott/Tweet function? Inform.

• damagedamage 118 Posts

the remix is retarded hot

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

weezy RIPS that shit and timbo actually made the beat as good if not better than the original

weezy RIPS that shit and timbo actually made the beat as good if not better than the original

um....link plaese?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if no one posts it, i can when i get home from work

Why thank you sir. This IS quite good.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Pretty decent.

I like Lil' Jon's Da Blow better though.