records mean less to me now..

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Than ever before. I just had to move and I didn't realize how many damn records I have that I don't need. I really don't need to be having all these doubles of records when I have dildo now...Shit and I still have to get more records from storage and my parents house. What a bitch! I'm done with buying all the time it's getting to betoo damn overwhelming. It would be great if I could get a nice chunk of change for my wax but most of it will probably end up in a goodwill if I don't have the timefor e-bay business....fuck!

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Tired of records? Line forms on the right.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post703755

• Yeah, records suck....

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Than ever before. I just had to move and I didn't realize how many damn records I have that I don't need.

I was just saying this while unpacking about 7000 LPs, and what did I do? I went out on my lunch hour and scooped up my third copy of the Beatles White Album(in my defense, my first UK press, NM with all the inserts/poster for $7 and I have tons of credit at this store). And yes, it did make me happy inside.

Moving brings out the jaded, exhausted person in all of us, so enjoy it while it lasts. Your true colors will come out soon enough.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm currently in the same situation, but lean the other way on the record issue. I've been nomadic on an interstate level over the last nine months. I had access to about 5-10% of my collection for part of that time, but currently everything is in storage, and will be for 3 more months or so. I do wish I had my Lp's for chilling around the house, washing the dishes, eating dinner, etc. It's also nice to have your collection for selling or trading your vinyl to procure other pieces. I also don't have a TV so I prolly feel the need a bit more. In fact, if it wasn't for my iTunes library, I'd be hurting.