Some dude's reply to Nature of the Threat

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Taken from okayplayer.com:Let the truth ring with a buckshot, let???s not stop just yetFirst we need to understand the real nature of the threatBut don???t fret, I won???t attack any specific race on this trackCause the concept of race is played out, so say it loudThe reason why I???m proud is because I???m knowledgeable ??? no doubtI???ll give you a short lecture how man???s history went downThe first modern humans on this planet were indeed the color of brownSince in their upper epidermal layers melanocytes aboundTheir ultra-violet light protection is world renownedBut check, we???re not talking about white & blackCause they???re not even original colors, when in factWhite combines all available colors into one Whereas the so-called color encompasses none, black in lackOf light like you brother ??? you better get your facts rightSame goes for your add-ons to geneticsWhere did you hear that white skin heredity is recessive?I hate to embarRass Kass but the misinformation is excessiveAnd that???s not just from a personal perspectiveI ???spose you were riding down Crenshaw, holding tight to handle barsWhen your classmates in high school discussed Mendel???s lawsI???ll fill you in on the basics of skin color hereditaryKey word is not recessive or dominant but intermediaryMeaning according to plan what as dark skin and light skin began becomes a medium tan, immediately then able to produce light skin and dark skin again to be continued...