Ross Hogg/King Most weekend hyphy-dom

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
friday may 27massive selector & speakeasy presentQUALITY SF @ mighty, 119 utah st. san franciscostarring DJ REVOLUTION + HAUL & MASONalong with:king most . satva . ross hogg . chicken scratch . mosquito . proof$10 presale (comes with gift pack!) tickets available at: www.massiveselector.com$10 before 11pm 15 there after! Giving you the best in hip-hop and dancehall reggae from the hottest DJs in the Bay Area at the right price...ONLY $5 all nightSelectors for the evening are:Pam The Funkstress (The Coup)Sake 1 (Local 1200)DJ De' (lion Paw Sound)Ross Hogg (Ital Selection Hi-Fi)Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist (True Skool) King MostPapa Joe (Unity Hi-Fi)@ Club Six, 60 6th St. (btwn. Market & Mission), SF

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    PS

• PS

Actually I think you may have meant

bird

call

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Giving you the best in hip-hop and dancehall reggae from the hottest DJs in the Bay Area at the right price...ONLY $5 all night

Selectors for the evening are:

Pam The Funkstress (The Coup)
    Sake 1 (Local 1200)
    DJ De' (lion Paw Sound)
    Ross Hogg (Ital Selection Hi-Fi)
    Ren the Vinyl Archaeologist (True Skool)
    King Most
    Papa Joe (Unity Hi-Fi)

@ Club Six, 60 6th St. (btwn. Market & Mission), SF

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I heard you're ready for tonight should be fun.

I think I'mma open my set up with "Summertime". I just hope no one drops it, and from there i'm going to do a little megamix of classic snoop, biggie, bay shit (In the " only let one verse play king most stylee" ),then bring it up to date.

P.S. I originally posted a bunch of pictures of diapers, a bucket, crackers and ginger ale, but after reading your top 5 and realizing you had more than a case of the "poops" ("feeling in some serious pain") I had to d e l e t e...