DJ Sheep & I-Pod Boobs

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I seem to recall a .gif that you had posted as your avatar where the camera was deftly placed under an i-podded dancing woman with nice assets. I miss that .gif. Bring it back. Thanks you for your time and consideration.Sincerely,gNAT

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    DJ Sheep,

I also like boobs and iPods.

Sincerely,
    theory9

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    ok, i changed it... these are the next avatars in line though....

and this one's for channing -- GENKI??

peace.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

and this one's for channing -- GENKI??

peace.

LOL! HAAAAAA You are a foll Bevan! Yes very genki. Love it. TITTIES! TITTIES! TITTIES!

Check my new avatar foolio!

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Shouldn't you be on a plane right about now foolio?

LOL! Nah, get a taxi to the airport in 3 1/2 hours. We leave here at 1:00PM. I'll call you from a yakitori bar on the upper west side tonight around 1:00AM while I'm drinking sake and eating tsukune!!!!!

LOL! Nah, get a taxi to the airport in 3 1/2 hours. We leave here at 1:00PM. I'll call you from a yakitori bar on the upper west side tonight around 1:00AM while I'm drinking sake and eating tsukune!!!!!

You get in early enough, stop by Flor de Mayo.
    We've been hitting up that spot on the regular after sessions.

You get in early enough, stop by Flor de Mayo.
    We've been hitting up that spot on the regular after sessions.

My brother said the pork chops at Flor de Mayo are

Prolly so. Although in 14 some odd years I can't seem to get past the half chicken and rice.

Prolly so. Although in 14 some odd years I can't seem to get past the half chicken and rice.

"Eatin' chicken and rice ay yo these hoes look nice!"

"Eatin' chicken and rice ay yo these hoes look nice!"

I'm laughin' too hard right now... u crack me up.

genki titties lol

• My brother said the pork chops at Flor de Mayo are

Wow I had no idea other folks were up on this spot. I used to hit this shit all day when I was crashing in the Douglass Houses over there. I am thinking of the one on B'way and... 104th?

Anyways now when I am up in that area I kind of get sucked into El Malecon. But I am overdue for some Flor De Mayo love.

Chinese chicken with black bean sauce and spanish rice =

• My brother said the pork chops at Flor de Mayo are

Wow I had no idea other folks were up on this spot. I used to hit this shit all day when I was crashing in the Douglass Houses over there. I am thinking of the one on B'way and... 104th?

Anyways now when I am up in that area I kind of get sucked into El Malecon. But I am overdue for some Flor De Mayo love.

I add the sweet plantains for the contrasting flavor. Plantains + Black Bean Sauce=

The carafs of cheap wine are the icing on the cake. Flor De Mayo is the spot no question. It's so good that it actually motivated me to make a post on this silly message board.

• yo whatup dr. brown!

pardon my swag...

My bother and his crew are big fans of El Malecon as well. The Flor de Mayo on Broadway is the one we are talking about hommie. I forget the cross street, but that is the hood. I got fam on west 94th and West 86th.

• well if yall are planning to hit it up me and wifey were just talking about it. Holler at a player when you see me in the skreet like AAAAAAAAAAAH

well if yall are planning to hit it up me and wifey were just talking about it. Holler at a player when you see me in the skreet like AAAAAAAAAAAH

Check your PMs foolio.

well if yall are planning to hit it up me and wifey were just talking about it. Holler at a player when you see me in the skreet like AAAAAAAAAAAH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fresh

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

dude you talking about yakitori totto? I was just there......

get the heart and the bacon wrapped enoki mushrooms. SO GOOOOD.