MUFUKIN KEIFER

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
fuck your shoes dammit! who watched 24 last nite? man that shit was such a let down...

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    did the world blow up?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I haven't watched 24 this season cause from what I hear its just a big racist attack on my semetic peoples. Middle eastern folks looking to kill/ killing the president.

am I wrong?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    the world almost blew up but at the last second keifer saved you.

and yes, it was basically an all out assault on the semites. they also threw in communist china for good measure.

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    I never watched that show-but it looks like it sucks real bad. fuck Keifer. every commercial I see ends with keifer going 'nooooooooooooooooo' like the world just blew up. I love it when he broods.

I never watched that show-but it looks like it sucks real bad. fuck Keifer. every commercial I see ends with keifer going 'nooooooooooooooooo' like the world just blew up. I love it when he broods.

ha ha! yeah, the best part is he pretty much yells at the top of his lungs throughout the whole show. its pretty entertaining and if there's any redeeming quality about the last show, they had this olive skinned cold blooded assassin beauty blowing fools away.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the world almost blew up but at the last second keifer saved you.

and yes, it was basically an all out assault on the semites. they also threw in communist china for good measure.

yeah I'll skip the show until they go all out in one diorection or the other. Eitehr they need ot PC sterilize the show
    or they need some black dudes doing soft shoe while raping white women while latino gardners sneak bakc and forth over the border and asians bust kung-fu moves to fend off the Indians throwing tomohawks at them

GO BIG OR GO HOME!

• i was a big fan this season. i am sorta bummed its all over. i have to say that the finale was sort of anticlimactic. it's sort of funny how everyone thinks that this shit is racist without even watching. there is good and bad people of all creations on the show. i think they pull it off pretty well.

where do you think it will go next season? could go anywhere really.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I haven't watched 24 this season cause from what I hear its just a big racist attack on my semetic peoples. Middle eastern folks looking to kill/ killing the president.

am I wrong?

It has changed from season to season. One season had a drug lord from somewhere in South America plotting to deliver a deadly virus to the US. I don't think it is an attack on any one specific race. I don't keep up with the show anymore though.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

"This is the 4th worst day of Jack Bauer's life"

i was a big fan this season. i am sorta bummed its all over. i have to say that the finale was sort of anticlimactic. it's sort of funny how everyone thinks that this shit is racist without even watching. there is good and bad people of all creations on the show. i think they pull it off pretty well.

right? yeah, im not mad at any of that shit. its TV for chrissake! but i was also disappointed by the last episode. the show ended with keifer doing his best white dude acting like a white dude acting like a asian brother a la kung fu the tv show.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    that assassin chick was kinda cute tho.

---

• that assassin chick was kinda cute tho.

---

Mia Kirschner

She also played the sarah michelle gellar character in 'not another teen movie'.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

I went to university with this chick - we produced a play together.

She has big boobs & stole my notes on Dostoyevsky.

Peace

h