seattle: place to live/stay

stilldigginstilldiggin 223 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
me and my sis just mover from MD we have an apt. for 1 or 2 months and after that we dont know wat we are doing. Anyone got a room of a small house for rent? we dont wanna end up with another boring dork from the midwest. We both love music and are very easygoing. We are self sufficent and rent will not be a problem.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    me and my sis just mover from MD we have an apt. for 1 or 2 months and after that we dont know wat we are doing. Anyone got a room of a small house for rent? we dont wanna end up with another boring dork from the midwest. We both love music and are very easygoing. We are self sufficent and rent will not be a problem.

LIVE WITH THE MOLE
    HE IS A COOL DOOD
    MAYBE?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

HE IS A COOL DOOD
    MAYBE?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

LIVE WITH THE MOLE
    HE IS A COOL DOOD
    MAYBE?

ONLY IF YR SIS IS HOT INDIE RAWK CHICK

SIKE

• in all seriousness if anyone can think of anyone that could help me please let me know. This process would be a lot easyier if i knew i wasnt gonna end up in some gumps little 2nd room.