SALVIA

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
anybody else messed with this shit? totally legal (here, now, anyway) and its...pretty insane.my friend bought some on a whim at some head shop the other day, none of us do any real drugs or anything at all really, but it sounded interesting...anyway i took a big hit of the stuff, here was my account as written in my livejournal:"tonight nils told me to go get some water, because the water was hilarious, but he was all bendy and bent to fit into the track and i was like "pff im not gonna do that shit" then i hopped on the track against my will to collect all the letters (er, items that looked like letters) to spell the word (either "cottage" or "collage"). the track took me into the kitchen where i got some water while standing diagonally, and landed me on the couch where i yelled something along the lines of "the magic machine!!!!" again and again extremely loud and flailed my arms a bunch, till eric calmed me down so that our 3-man crew could...acheive a goal?apparently it happened over the span of 3 minutes but im fairly confident it was 20 seconds. i guess being on that track just speeds things up. landing on the couch was clear, but a bit of the yelling sequence is cloudy."basically, i lost all control of my body for about 3 minutes or so. the switch from normal to wacky..i dont remember it, but i remember gradually control fading back.all 3 of us in the apartment were on it at the same time, too, which...apparently isnt recommended. hahacrazy stuff.