Cape Cod keepin' it real (youtube related)

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Tea Partayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTU2He2BIc0"Yo Yo, where my wasps at?"

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Jeez... I grew up in Plymouth, 2 miles from the bridge to the Cape. The folks that actually live there aren't like this, but the summer vacation crowd sure is. We used to harass the shit out of those preppy snobs in high school all the time.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Jeez... I grew up in Plymouth, 2 miles from the bridge to the Cape. The folks that actually live there aren't like this, but the summer vacation crowd sure is. We used to harass the shit out of those preppy snobs in high school all the time.

Hey, when my family went to the Cape for summer vacation, I was always very quiet and respectful. And I hated goddamn preppy assholes to boot.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Hey, when my family went to the Cape for summer vacation, I was always very quiet and respectful. And I hated goddamn preppy assholes to boot.

We could spot the preps from a mile away... you would have been safe from us P*te