Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Re: COKE BLAK vs. VANILLA FROSTY vs. CRUNCHY BLACK

• VS[/b]

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    frosty

• Re: COKE BLAK vs. VANILLA FROSTY vs. CRUNCHY BLACK[/b]

• frosty

im with you dude. have you tried it yet?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Anyone tried Coke Blak?

I saw a guy crack one open walking out of my 7-11 and I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

How can that not be gross?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that coke blak shit is fucking nasty.

• Anyone tried Coke Blak?

I saw a guy crack one open walking out of my 7-11 and I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

i have not tried nor do i intend to. my question is, how do you pronounce it? is it coke "black" or coke "blake" cuz there's a lil thingie over the "a" that implies the hard "a" sound. cornfusing.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    after that whole chili in the finger scandal at wendys they were giving out free frostys for a day. being as stupid as we are, my friend and i went down for it and them shits were like 4oz or something. i was very sad after that

Anyone tried Coke Blak?

i have not tried nor do i intend to. my question is, how do you pronounce it? is it coke "black" or coke "blake" cuz there's a lil thingie over the "a" that implies the hard "a" sound. cornfusing.

I think the "-" is a vowel extender, making it a long "a".

My theory: They got nervous putting "black" on the bottle.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    frosty

im with you dude. have you tried it yet?

Nah but I had a Dunkin' Donuts Tropicana Coolatta last night and it was FUCKING DELICIOUS. I had another one earlier today and drank it while listening to Steve Arrington "Jammin' National Anthem" and it was a moment when everything seemed to just come together.

+

=

Perfection.

GawdDOG - ya'll are making a dude over here real thirsty right now.

b/w

I wish I didn't have to go all the way to Center City for some Jamba Juice. (throwback madness c/o Dreas)

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    i'm fucking with one of the frosties as we speak, and it is great... never had the coke blak, but i can't imagine it being good (at least not as good as this frosty)

• slushslush 691 Posts
    coke blak and jack is actually mindbendingly good

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Anyone tried Coke Blak?

I think the "-" is a vowel extender, making it a long "a".

My theory: They got nervous putting "black" on the bottle.

http://www.coca-colablak.com/us/index.jsp

"welcome intrigue. welcome sophistication. welcome black[/b]"

sooooo retarded.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i heard the secret ingredient in a frosty is mayonaise.

• GawdDOG - ya'll are making a dude over here real thirsty right now.

b/w

I wish I didn't have to go all the way to Center City for some Jamba Juice. (throwback madness c/o Dreas)

jamba juice is the only corporate joint i'll hit up before the mom & pop joints. i just like the smooth consistency of their smoothies with all that hippytard boosters and ice creams and shit. ive never had a mom & pop smoothie that was as good. theyre usually lumpy and too thick and then the shit separates out and i cant hang with that and real fresh fruit kinda smells like booboo when its all chopped up like that. dont lie.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    coke blak and jack is actually mindbendingly good

is it as good as redbull and vodka? (gag)

• i heard the secret ingredient in a frosty is mayonaise.

that's just nasty. they should use rendered bacon fat instead. fucking idiots.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    the last time i drank a red bull my stomach shrunk into a peanut and i lied wretchedly clasping my body until i vomited blood. so yes!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

b/w

Yo drewn, you ever mess with the Rita's Mistos? I be fuckin' with the mango and the passion fruit.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Damn I just had a vanilla frosty.

that shit is definitely better than drinking something I've never had.

• Man, I just learned of the Vanilla Frosty, and that might actually get me into a fast food joint. So, that definitely wins.

Two notes on the original frostys:

1- dip some Wendy's fries in that shit. the salt/sweet combination is grrrrreat. like a Value Menu Chocolate Covered Pretzel.

2- When I mentioned to the lady that Wendy's had a Vanilla Frosty, she said, "what's a Frosty?" man. she did NOT grow up in the midwest...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    This sounds like an urban legend but... my friend told me his dad works for a company that makes ingestible plastic used by Wendy's to make their Frosty. He said "look at the frosty next time and notice that it looks like micro-sized balls. All of that is ingestible plastic mixed with cream and chocolate." He also went on to say that is how Wendy's makes them so much cheaper than the average milk shake because it has much less milk content. I haven't ever been able to find any truth to that online but the recipe is a highly guarded secret so we'll probably never know.

b/w

Yo drewn, you ever mess with the Rita's Mistos? I be fuckin' with the mango and the passion fruit.

Nah, can't say that I have. I might have to get it a shot next time I hit Rita's. I usually don't make it much deeper than a lemon water ice.