being a bum

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
well, i put down a deposit on this apartment that is ridiculous (huge 1-bedroom, right below my best friend's place, 2 blocks from downtown and $450 a month which includes utilities...unbelievable) but the dude who's in charge of the leases fucked up and the guy whos in my place right now supposedly wont be moving out till the middle of augustAKA i do not live somewhere right now.this is boring. im broke, and i just gotta walk around and ask friends if i can stay over and so forthto add to it, for some reason i havent been able to sleep lately so i'm always up early, and nobody else is...and lastly, this damn library has a 45 minute time limit on internet access...what to do, what to do

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    oh and its fucking hot out.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    oh and its fucking hot out.
    what to do, what to do

sleep outside...then go back to your old pizza job, make money, buy iowa raer, sell iowa raer to france and buy a milkshake...then smile. Asking friends to sleep over is cool for some time though...like a day or two...I'm with you, as long as you don't end up like this...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't feel sorry for you if your going to be paying $450, where do you live.

Do you work?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    well, i put down a deposit on this apartment that is ridiculous (huge 1-bedroom, right below my best friend's place, 2 blocks from downtown and $450 a month which includes utilities)

Die!

Thats not even 1/5 of what my apartment rent is.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

That's what you get for wearing a dress.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Where are you storing your possesions?

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Where are you storing your possesions?

up his kilt!

• Enjoy it, man, and just know that it won't last forever.

Buy your friends who let you crash a beer, some food, something for the trouble. God knows you're saving on rent.

I lived like a bum for a while. Hell, I lived on a couch, and kept my 'room' in a closet for four months at one point. Know that most people have been through a transient phase. And, even though mine overlapped with a 'borderline alcoholic phase,' I don't regret nearly as much as I should.

Hang in; it'll be done in a fortnight.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Come to Philly and stay with me and my family for a week until your apartment is ready... We could go visit Drewn, Phill Most and Tripledouble if hes in town right now...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i do not live somewhere right now. this is boring. im broke

Getting involved in that "bum fighting" thing would seem to be the answer to all these problems.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    R*Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Dr*w!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats Up... Did I get myself in trouble again?!?

im storing my posessions in my friends garage, except my records who are all in my friends bedroom...maybe thats why hes not willing to let ME stay there, my records are already taking up enough space as it is..

well, i drove down to my parents house for now. so...things are fine. i just hope all the shit with the apartment gets figured out soon, id like to work on beats...haha

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Buy your friends who let you crash a beer

Bad enough our boy is homeless, now you're trying to get him arrested.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

No!!!

I was just tryin'ta holler at you. I get the answering machine whenver I call. You around this weekend?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

i just hope all the shit with the apartment gets figured out soon

I hope you'll find a solution soon.

id like to work on beats...haha

Oh! No!!!

Buy your friends who let you crash a beer

hahahaha, i always completely forget you have to be 21...

• Buy your friends who let you crash a beer

hahahaha, i always completely forget you have to be 21...

Hey, man. I figured he's in a midwestern town...as long as there's a college around, beer should be no problem.

(spoken from experience.)

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts

No!!!

I was just tryin'ta holler at you. I get the answering machine whenver I call. You around this weekend?

You know I'm a hermit crab!... Leave a message next time...