Idiots that only accept Bidpay...

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
...and then don't tell you their Bidpay ID, which is different from their eBay ID.Am I understanding this correctly?I have to input the seller's ID in order to effect payment?Nobody's forced me to use Bidpay in years.What is this garbage?

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yes, it's an ID. If the seller was smart, they would make it the same as their eBay user ID.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i think bidpay does not charge fees. paypal fees for sellers are getting retarded.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i think bidpay does not charge fees. paypal fees for sellers are getting retarded.

Charge it to the game, batch.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Bidpay does charge fees to the seller now. Their percentage is less for international transactions, but the difference is fractional. In exchange for less fees by a tiny fraction, they have adopted Paypal's protection policies, which suck ass. Someone needs to find a way to blow Paypal out of the water. You lurking Google?

yep. but those of us that remember the paypal "it's easy. it's free" days are gonna bitch.

yep. but those of us that remember the paypal "it's easy. it's free" days are gonna bitch.

• Frank, you can always set up a merchant account with your bank and rent/buy a card reader.

I think you'll choose paypal though.

Okay, I am seething right now at this person's stupidity.

Why must I be subjected to people like this?

GET OUT THE GAME, if you are too dumb to play it right.

Frank, you can always set up a merchant account with your bank and rent/buy a card reader.

I think you'll choose paypal though.

No doubt.

• Okay, I am seething right now at this person's stupidity.

Why must I be subjected to people like this?

GET OUT THE GAME, if you are too dumb to play it right.

When shopping for pink Bapestas, there's no better sign of legitimacy than the logo you trust!