Boogie Shack Trax

leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
There was a Boogie Shack Trax mix on here (italo, boogie, electro and such..) that was posted in the spring i think, ok long time ago i know but is there anyone who has that tracklist still? I saved it but can't find it and i NEED some of these tracks... awesome stuff... some tracks that i already knew from it was passengers "girls cost money", Q "voice of q" and a couple others..TIA/L

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Damn, the search function on this board is wickwack. The only way I could find the old thread was because I could remember it was a user by the name of Melodious_Thunk who posted the mix. Then via the user list -> show all users posts, I found the thread with the tracklist. Good thing MT only has 77 posts, or it would have been hell to find it.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post571700

Nice tracks, I've listened to it a lot myself.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    There was a Boogie Shack Trax mix on here (italo, boogie, electro and such..) that was posted in the spring i think, ok long time ago i know but is there anyone who has that tracklist still? I saved it but can't find it and i NEED some of these tracks... awesome stuff... some tracks that i already knew from it was passengers "girls cost money", Q "voice of q" and a couple others..

TIA

/L

Please re-up! Perfect work music.

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    Damn, the search function on this board is wickwack. The only way I could find the old thread was because I could remember it was a user by the name of Melodious_Thunk who posted the mix. Then via the user list -> show all users posts, I found the thread with the tracklist. Good thing MT only has 77 posts, or it would have been hell to find it.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post571700

Nice tracks, I've listened to it a lot myself.

Thanks, yeah i tried using the search function but sometimes the computer gods just won't help you

peas
    L