Sweet Holy F*CK?!?! (Phil Spector Related)

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Once a Ronette, always a Ronette.

I guess he's giving new meaning to his infamous record:

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    He looks like a character from a fucking Dr. Seuss book. Was his regular wig at the cleaners??? Is this basis for an insanity defense?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Was his regular wig at the cleaners???

oh my god - i can't stop laughing. i think this is his regular wig and the cleaners f*cked it up.

Is this basis for an insanity defense?

that's the first thing i thought too.

He looks like a character from a fucking Dr. Seuss book. Was his regular wig at the cleaners??? Is this basis for an insanity defense?

I don't know, I keep on looking at it and can't stop laughing. He's had a long history of being eccentric and weird, such as being protective when The Beatles wanted to meet the Ronettes and pretty much being a bodyguard over Ronnie (although it seems George did get lucky with Estelle Bennett.

It reminds me of that one TV psychic whose hair looked like a coral helmet.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    man o man

not exactly the look of a man in total grasp of his faculties eh??

WTF is going on with this trial!!!! why does shit always take so long in the states...

opinions people?

did he do it.

i have to say the evidence points to his coked out crazyself being the murderer... i mean all those previous gun charges, incidents of him producing the ramones with a gun on the console.. dude is LOCO!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haahaha, you guys are funny...that is SUCH a fake picture. if you look on yahoo news you can see the same pic but with his normal hair.

WTF??!?!?

:real_headz:

haahaha, you guys are funny...that is SUCH a fake picture. if you look on yahoo news you can see the same pic but with his normal hair.

This was at Yahoo too:

And speaking of Yahoo, remember him:

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    At least he's not wearing pajamas.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    :real_headz:

Those are old pictures (and not that far off from the one posted here).

PS Psychic with coral helmet...I give you

Gary Spivey[/b]

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    Phil Spector vs. Richard Simmons vs. Leo Sayer. Now that'd be a interesting fight.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahaha, oh shit...all the ones I found were with the greasy limp hair. Phil Spector('s hair) STAND UP!!

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

vs.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    WTF??!?!?

Oh Snap! The hair bear bunch! I used to always watch them.

I couldn't do it fast enough, but I was trying to make a James Brown-style record label with Spector's photo on it. I had a Xerox filter and I thought oh shit, it looks like that bear.

WTF??!?!?

It look like Phil took that picture and went to his wigmaker and said, "THIS! This is what I want it to look like!"[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    wow, i just found out that i know and work with a guy who's stepsister was the woman murdered in this phil spector fiasco...messed up.